The Roller coaster ride

Mulai dari awal

"THE CHOCOLATE BOY's SECRET AFFAIR! Ms.S hits JACKPOT"

She read the description which held news about them being spotted together in many places Birthday Party, infront of 5-star hotel, their visit to hospital, in the parking lot of their apartment, grocery shopping. She looked at Nisha and Pavi and clicked on the video link.

"Vendam Shivani!" Pavi said and was about to pull the mobile from her hands. Shivani dodged her and played the video.

Ashwin's anger knew no bounds when he checked the news. A video of their so-called affair was wildly spreading in the social media.

The video portrayed Ashwin carrying Shivani in his arms to the apartment followed by both hugging in the apartment lost in each other. And next frame was couple striping in dark with blurred background. The video continued with their casual selfies, mostly zoomed pictured where they were looking each other.

He ran to Shivani and held her shoulders.

"Shivani ma.. Inga paru! We know this is not true! This must be work of some paparazzi or anti-fan". He said and tried to wipe the tears that rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"Unnoda fame ku..yen thangachi peru kedanuma??" Rakshan shouted at Ashwin and turned to Shivani.." I warned you to stay away from him. Nee kekala! Thevaya idellam" he continued to shout at Shivani.

Rakshan's anger knew no bounds. With so many things running on his mind, Nisha's divorce and Shivani's scandal was the last thing he anticipated. Given a chance, he wouldn't mind strangle the Kumar Brothers.

"Oruthan Kalyanam panni Nisha life a keduthan. Innoruthan! Shivani vendam.. Kalyanam panna mudiyathunu solli Life a keduthan. News patha illa?? Everybody is keen on digging about her now. Listen! You have witnessed only my good side. But now you will see my wrath! Don't you dare come behind my sisters."

Ashiwn looked at SAM and Sam mouthed "He Knows about the divorce!"

"Kelambalam!" Rakshan declared to the ladies.

"Rakshan! Ippo namma ooruku poradhu safe illa ! Reporters will be looking for her!" Ashwin tried to reason.

"I know to take care of her! Both of you Stay out!" Rakshan declared and asked the Nisha, pavi and Shivani to pack up.

"Rakshan listen..." Pavi tried to reason as Rakshan moved forward. Rakshan just glared at her.

"Vendam Pavi. He won't listen. Go with them! Shivani ya paathuko. I will clear the mess very soon" Ashwin confronted and Pavi left with them.

~

Coimbatore,

Mr. Maran was very much aware of Arunachalam's health condition from the beginning. He stayed very close to them and had complete progress of his health. He felt, this was the right time to acquire AK Groups. He had set his eyes on AK Groups for many years. Infact when Arunachalam proposed Ashwin's marriage with Nisha, he was more than happy. But his wife and Nisha preferred SAM over ASHWIN.

Maran was not very much happy with SAM, since he always felt SAM was not ambitious enough. Also as per AK Groups policy, SAM's powers in board matters were limited in comparison with ASHWIN. Before Maran could think of convincing them, things escalated to Arunachalam and he fixed ASHWIN's wedding with SHIVANI.

But Maran felt, he can still have a hold on AK Groups when he came to know that ASHWIN was not interested in business. He vowed to acquire AK Groups at any cost. His dream saw first light when Ashwin was removed from the family for his behaviour on the engagement.