Toji Zenin • Mommy •

After convincing Toji to run away with her, Y/n had been dating Toji for two years now. Things had finally gotten easier and they were considering marriage.

After a long week of sleepless nights with Toji who returned from his normal daytime job, Y/n felt a bit sick. Her symptoms were the same as her mother told her she felt when she was pregnant.

She didn't want to worry Toji so she went to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy tester by herself.

But it wasn't easy for her to use it just yet. What if she really was pregnant? Would Toji want it? What if he told her to get an abortion?

So she waited for him to come back that day. And as usual, he was late. Y/n that fell asleep on the couch was carried to bed by her lover.

"Sorry to keep you waiting baby."
He planted a kiss on her forehead before tucking her away and going for a shower.

The blood smells even worse today. Y/n knew that it wasn't going to be easy living with him but she was prepared to go through all the troubles for him.

Occasionally once every month or two an assassin or someone from his clan would find out about their location and try to kill them.

Toji would take care of them. And on days like those, he would be late just like today. Y/n acted like she didn't notice it so that he wouldn't have to lie to her. Y/n wasn't dumb of course she would notice weird people tailing her and them changing houses every four months meant something.

He knew Y/n didn't like the smell of blood so he would go wash it off before getting into bed and cuddling with her.

Y/n was pretending to be asleep. She couldn't sleep. How could she sleep without any worries?

Their lives were still far from stable and how would they be able to raise a child while running away?

Y/n wanted to have his child. To see him be happy. For this man had never received any form the happiness that he deserved from his family. Y/n wanted to make him a family.

Y/n made up her mind to ask him when he comes back.

The sound of water rushing stopped. Y/n quickly turned around to the opposite side facing the wall next to the bed.

She could hear the door slide open and shut. He walked to the other side of the bed and laid down.

Ah yes, he sleeps naked. That wasn't helping.

He turned to her side and hugged her from behind. Spooning and spoiling her with his love and affection were his hobbies. He didn't really bother doing anything else on days he wasn't working. He would sleep on Y/n's lap as she told him stories of her school days and how happy she was to meet him. And on days he was free he would drop and pick up Y/n to work at a nursery school nearby because she hated the idea of being a stay at home wife while he works his ass off for her.

"You smell nice."
His hands crept around Y/n's waist pulling her closer and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Hey, Toji?"
Y/n managed to speak up.

"Yes, baby?"
He spoke softly.

"Have you ever thought of having a. . .kid?"
She turned around and hugged him burying her face in his chest because of the nervousness and embarrassment that had taken over her.

Toji was silent for a moment. It felt like the longest second to Y/n. Before he hugged her tightly wrapping his legs around her. To the point, Y/n thought she would suffocate if she didn't stop hiding her face in his chest. So she pushes him away lightly and looks up at him.

He kisses her.

"So you finally looked at me, Mommy."
He teased her.