♛ RECRUITMENT

Q. How do we work?
A. We work smart and not hard. We think big and make magic happen.

☆☆☆ - • - ☆☆☆

Manifesting is a huge part of making things happen, however, it is not enough during group work. The base of any community is its members, and there is unity in strength. To make our base stronger, we are on a search to find the Wattpadians who carry a heart filled with passion and zeal to be kind and supportive.

Do you feel in your soul that you have it all?

If yes, go through the requirements.

Requirements:

1. You must have a Discord account (Non-negotiable).

2. Minimum age must be 16.

3. Two-hour availability for 2-3 days(at most) in a week.

4. Punctuality with the deadlines.

5. Available to work with us for at least a month. No resigning before that.

 No resigning before that

1. CONTENT WRITER [0/1]

The role of a content writer is quite clear and self-explanatory with the name. Content writers will write the detailed chapters along with deciding and designing a pattern to make the book clear in understanding.

2. ADVERTISERS [0/1]
Advertisers will play a key role not only at this time when we are growing but also after we have grown a lot as a community. As an advertiser, interaction is necessary. The job description is simply spreading the word.

3. STRATEGIST [0/1]
The strategist will be making sure that the community is having enough engagement by coming up with new ideas related to mini-contests, any activity or simply a support book(writing-tips book, for example).

4. CRITIQUE [0/2]
The work of a reviewer is to identify the elements in a story and provide feedback and/or constructive criticism on them.

5. PERMANENT JUDGE [0/2]
The role under this post will be to judge mini, monthly, weekly contests, etc.

6. QUESTER [0/2] There are lakhs of books on Wattpad. A Quester will be doing what we usually do on the platform - read. They will read books of different genres and select books to be added to our reading list. Our aim is to find the talented from the underrated.

Comment here for more details.

~ The Ageless Athenaeum

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-