CHAPTER 16

Leixous POV:

They always misunderstood my actions. Shine is just a friend of mine, I don't want to steal her away from Kuya Nico or else the end will come.

"Leixous." Tawag ni Anzel sa akin kaya napatingin ako sa kanya

"Do you need something?" I asked him then he sit in front of me.

"I want to ask a favor." He said. I drink my coffee first before I answer him

"What is it?" I asked.

I think this is important. Hindi basta basta lumalapit sa akin si Anzel. He didn't do some decisions without my permission and that was the thing that I like from him.

"My cousin will going in San Fernando on Saturday. Will you allow me to let him sleep in my room for two nights? Ayos lang naman kung hindi ka papayag. It's your decision, not mine." He said

"Lalaki ba?" Tanong ko and he nod.

"We have five vacant rooms, patulugin mo sya doon." Saad ko kaya tumango ito.

"Thank you Leix." Saad nya and I just nod.

"You may go now." Saad ko kaya tumango sya at umalis.

Hindi ako basta Basta nagpapapasok ng tao sa bahay ko but I don't know why I am interested in his cousin. Maybe because he lives in Brooke's Point but no, I think there's much deeper reason that I can't explain.

I forgot to ask the name of his cousin. Haysst.

I tried to check my messenger dahil sa GC namin minsan nagchachat ng mga incoming activities. It's good that Laurence is my classmate.

While I was scanning the messages, biglang may nagnotif and I saw unfamiliar name message me.

"See you tomorrow." Basa ko.

It's from Coleen di ko na binasa ang iba. I've always received message requests from random people specially from girls but I didn't read those because it's nonsense.

They're girls but they are the one who give motive to a guy, where's their pride? Yeah, maybe some of people consider it as good but for me, it's not. It's not a duty of a woman to chase their man.

Maybe you're thinking Mia is chasing me but the truth is she's not. I was the one who's chasing her but she keeps on hiding. Maybe she wants to see me secretly but she did nothing for me to notice her. Even though I don't know why.

Out of all girls, she's different. She's my queen and I swear that no one can steal her away from me. She's the only queen of my own palace.

I still remember how we met.

Flashback:

I was 10 years old but I am still afraid to fight for myself.

"Ano Leixous, lalaban ka?" Sigaw ng isang lalaki na nambubully sa akin.

I was shaking. I don't know what to do. I am afraid of him because he's taller and stronger than me.

"Akin na yang gamit mo." Sigaw nito.

He wants me to give my jacket to him. But I don't want to, this is my mother's birthday gift in me. I value it the most

"A-ayoko." Saad ko habang nanginginig sa takot

"Ah, ayaw mo ah?" Inis nyang saad. Akmang susuntukin nya na ako pero biglang may nagsalita na babae

"Do it and you'll regret it." She said kaya natigilan Ito.

"Sino ka ba?" Inis na tanong nito pero tinignan Lang sya ng babae ng masama.

Does she want to be hurt? Kilala nya ba ang binabangga nya?