*•.¸♡ Deja Vu ♡¸.•*

"Ah fuck...shit" Mark groaned for the nth time already, not realizing where he is or who is he with.

Groaning and cursing. That's what Donghyuck kept hearing this morning when he woke up, his back was facing Mark.

He slowly opened his eyes and surprisingly the sun wasn't shining, it was somehow cloudy this morning. He yawned softly before turning around, seeing Mark massaging his temples.

"Why did you even drink last night?"

Mark flinched from the sudden question.

Donghyuck?

He's at Donghyuck's house?

What?

All he remembered last night was him in the bar with his friends and y/n, he drove out early saying he wanted to go home but instead he landed on Donghyuck's house? What?

"D-donghyuck?" Mark asked, not believing it.

"M-mark?" Donghyuck mocked the older, laughing after. "Yes, you crashed into my house last night when you were drunk...don't worry I took care of you"

Donghyuck then stood up and stretched, he turned around to see Mark who was still shocked making him scoff, "i'm getting some hangover pills, stay here" he said and left the room.

Mark was still processing what had happened, he's thinking about so many things right now. What did he drink last night? What time did he disturb Donghyuck? Did they do something? Why does he smell like Donghyuck's body soap?

"Look, don't think about it too much...all you did here was act all drunk and told me to go to sleep with you alright?" Donghyuck appeared in front of him, he was so occupied with his thoughts that he didn't even realize that the tanned male is in front of him.

"O-oh..." Mark said, and slowly took the pills and the glass of water from Donghyuck's hand.

He drank it and then sat up straight, he eyed Donghyuck who was getting his clothes from his closet. He was wearing a pastel yellow silk pyjama which looked really cute on him.

Mark smiled at the sight, wanting to back hug Donghyuck already.

Turning around, Donghyuck blankly stared at Mark. Wondering why this guy is smiling at him.

"Anything wrong?" He asked, coming closer to feel the boy's temperature from his forehead.

Mark then chuckled and got Donghyuck by the waist, snuggling his head on the tanned male's stomach, "you smell good" he mumbled.

"Thank you?" Donghyuck said and was about to let go but Mark twirled him down to the bed.

"Mark what the-" Donghyuck was interrupted when Mark smashed his lips on Donghyuck's, tasting the peach flavored chapstick that the tanned male had placed on when he got the pills and water.

Mark took it slow, savoring Donghyuck's lips. He moved his lips to the upper lip going down while his body slowly grinds on Donghyuck.

Donghyuck, on the other hand, froze like a statue. Mark Lee, his best friend, his crush, his lion, the boy who made him feel things, the boy he just hurt yesterday...is kissing him.

Donghyuck slowly placed his hand at the back of Mark's neck and one hand on his hair, tugging it gently. Donghyuck then moved his lips at Mark's pace, he started licking Mark's lips and when his mouth was open a little.

Mark took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside, already tasting the insides of Donghyuck's cavern. Donghyuck's tongue did the same as they moved at a slow pace.

Mark soon pulled out as a string of saliva appeared from the bottom of their lips. They start catching their breathings with Mark laughing with a low voice.

"That was- great..." Mark said in between his breathings.

"Mark..." Donghyuck said, his tone was worried. "Y/n....what about her? We shouldn't have done this-"

Mark placed his finger on Donghyuck's wet lips, "ssh~ it's okay, we broke up"

"What?" Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, he was utterly confused and shocked at the same time.

"It's simple, hyuckie...she was the one who broke up with me because she said I am better to be with you than her, she chose to make me happy for the rest of my life and the person who is going to give me that happiness...is you" Mark explained, pecking Donghyuck's lips after.

"Y/n...did...that?" Donghyuck whispered, thankful but he also felt sorry for the girl.

Mark nodded and entwined his hands on Donghyuck's, their position was cute yet freaky, Donghyuck is on the bottom getting pinned by Mark lee's body.

"Now Donghyuckie, My best friend, My sunshine, my love...will you be my boyfriend?" Mark asked, looking deeply into the younger's eyes.

Donghyuck felt his tears burning from behind his eyes, soon it started pouring which Mark cooed and kiss his tears away, "it's okay Donghyuck don-"

Mark was cut off when Donghyuck rolled him down on the bed, now on top of the older, he cupped his face and placed a long kiss before saying, "yes! Fucking yes Mark! I love you!"

Mark smiled widely and pulled Donghyuck quickly to make out with him again...who knows that morning they might have done something more than just kissing.

For these past few weeks, the tension between them was messy. But at the end, they resolved it together and look what it brought them...

That's right.

A Love life.

Something you don't have.

~fin~