*•.¸♡ Deja Vu ♡¸.•*

Donghyuck cannot stand it anymore.

Yesterday during P.E, he was looking for Mark since they are partners for rope climbing. He found him in the general hall, specifically at the piano with his girlfriend. The scene made him mad and sad at the same time. Why? It's because Mark was singing the song he swore to the younger that he will only sing it for him and only him.

"What are you doing here? Sir Kim is looking for us" Donghyuck said, giggling as he walked to the side of the piano.

"Uptown girl~" Mark smirked while looking at Donghyuck, his fingers on the piano, "she's been living in her uptown world~" he sang, making Donghyuck chuckle.

"I bet she's never had a backstreet guy, I bet her momma never told her why~"

"So who's she?" Donghyuck asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mark shrugged, "I don't know...I recently learned this during my piano lessons, Uptown girl is my mom's favourite song so I practiced and played it for her" he explained, "You know if you were a girl then I'd sing this song only for you"

"Really? Only for me?" Donghyuck asked, his cheeks showing a hint of red.

"Yup, I swear that this song will be something I'd sing to you if you were a girl"

"Wait so...do you like me?" Donghyuck asked, teasing Mark by poking his waist.

Shaking his head while laughing, "No dummy,"

'Ouch' Donghyuck thought, his heart dropped but his smile was still intact, that smile was fake, everything behind that was ugly frown.

I'm just saying...I mean who knows in another universe I might be a guy and you are a girl...we're probably together and not just best friends"

Donghyuck then pouted cutely and flipped his invisible long hair, "then if you want it that way then...I'm Mark hyung's girlfriend" he sat beside Mark and clinged on his arm, huggin it tightly making Mark chuckle at his cuteness.

"Come on, you said that Mr. Kim is looking for us, we gotta go"

He ran home after what he saw that day, crying his eyes out on his bed and hitting his face for being such a dummy. He hates it, he hates that he loves Mark too much but he only hates Mark because what he promised is nothing but a lie now.

'Maybe I should move on now'