002

Y/n Gallagher // SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO

Ian and Steve rushed into the living room, Fiona sitting on the couch with the remote in hand, getting the channel ready.

"Burgers coming through," Steve announced, the two boys holding a bunch of them and walking over to hand them out.

"Uh, Lip. Napkins," Fiona looked at him.

"I can get it," The random, blonde girl offers her help, but Lip just denies it.

"Only ketchup?" Steve questioned, regarding the burgers.

"Me!" Debbie stuck her hand up.

"Extra onions, jalapeños?"

"Me," Veronica grabbed it from him. You bounced Liam in your lap, feeding him some mushy baby food, cooing a bit as Ian took a seat besides you, handing you the burger, and you handing him his drink.

Veronica slid down the sofa, landing besides Fiona as she took some fries and her drink. "Who's this?" She gestured to the strange girl.

"This is Karen," Lip introduced.

"The one you sucked off?" You asked, leaning into and whispering it to Ian's ear as he tried to stifle a laugh while drinking his soda, laughing a bit after, which she gave a little glare.

"Hey, Karen. Nice top," Veronica complimented. "What size are you?"

Fiona slapped the woman on her shoulder, shushing her as Steve sat besides her, the two nursing their beers as the wonderful show started. It was a bit of a weird family event, enjoyable and appropriate for all, a nice time to just enjoy each other's presences.

All of you were watching the show contently, enjoying learning about what type of sea animals the fishers had caught and how many, until the front door slammed open.

Your father, Frank, teetered in with a messed up mouth, dried up blood all down his shirt, and his jacket discarded in his hand, fury in his eyes.

"You okay, Frank?" Steve questioned, all of your attention now on the man. Ian moved from beside you, getting up to walk over to Frank.

"Hey, that my shirt?" He asked the older man.

"Yeah," Frank said, surprisingly calm, then moving closer to Ian as he backed away.

"I was just asking." Frank stared at him a moment, a very quick one, before head butting him right in the mouth. Ian fell back onto the table as you jumped from your seat, rushing to his side, as Steve rushed to Frank.

"Jesus!" Fiona yelled, on the other side of Ian. You looked over at his wounds, worry spreading all over your face.

"Guy in the bar said to pass it on," Frank snapped back. You grabbed Debbie, moving from your spot, to protect the girl and try to calm her worries, needing to help her before yourself. You pulled her back to your side, now a bit away from Ian, and into your arms when Steve ran to Frank pushing him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He shouted.

"Jesus christ dad," Fiona muttered. Veronica covered Carl's ears and pulled him to her, as you were trying to calm Debbie, looking over at Ian. You could tell she was upset, whether that was anger or sadness bubbling, you couldn't tell that.

"Come here," Veronica looked over to you, waving her hand a bit with a sympathetic look. You let go of Debbie, deciding to give her space while moving to Ian once again, now grabbing some tissues for the blood.

"You're drunk, Frank. Drunk," Steve realized.

"This is drunk? This isn't drunk? You wanna see drunk?"