There's a first time for everything

Start from the beginning

She shakes her head no again but this time lifting the blankets,

"Wait! You need to rest." he says coming closer,

She would normally just pull him into the bed but having no strength in her arms quickly takes out that plan. So she just softly pull on his shirt,

It takes him a second to figure out what she want "Do you want me to lay with you?"

She nods Yes.

He slides into bed knowing internally that he cant deny what she ask of him. Maybe it's some infatuation. Maybe its some sort of spell she put on him. But he can admit that it doesn't bother him.

 "What's wrong?"

She buries herself  into his chest being so close that there's no gap in between them.

(A/n Come on Z you got this!)

"I'm sorry!"

It comes out a little loud and a bit broken due to the fact that's she's crying but it's filled with regret and atonement.

"Is that your first time saying that?"

She freezes against his chest not knowing what to say. He gets his answer from her staying silent.

"It was a bit loud and scratchy. Say it again."

He wasn't asking her but demanding which she noticed causing her to hesitate.

"If you want me to forgive you, you have to try a little bit harder. Say it again."

"I'm sorry."

This time it was at a normal tone but still filled with regret and even a hint of submissiveness.

"Anything else you wanna say?"

"I'm a terrible person and I shouldn't have said what I did because it was wrong. I can see now that you truly do care for me and I'm sorry for pushing you away and being a selfish asshole."

He sighs kissing her forehead, "Your forgiven."

She peeks her head up, "Really? It worked?"

He gives a face of confusion, "Yes. Why did you think it wouldn't work?"

"It just never worked for me before."

"Then those people were cruel."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I didn't want you to find me like that."

His stomach quickly turns as the images flash threw his head. He nearly launches himself out of the bed running to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry!"

She wants to run after him but all the shit she's hooked up too stops her. She calls the nurse for nausea medicine which he gladly gives her.

"Was it that bad?" she think to herself,

Gemini stumbles out of the bathroom walking over to the other side of the bed sitting back down.

She hands him the medicine"You can leave if you want. I know you want to, you can barely look at me."

" I just- I don't understand why you would do that to yourself. When I walked in and found you like that I was so............ confused. I thought that someone did that too you but everyone said you did it.  Why? "

Tears begin to fall, " I'm sick Kai."

A look of concern crosses his face, "With what?"

She takes a deep breath having never told this to anyone, "When I was 13, I was diagnosed with clinical depression,  Anxiety and PTSD.  Which means that 99% percent of the time my brain works against me. Making me see things that I don't want to, saying mean things that I don't want to hear. Sometime it's so bad that I completely lose my grip on reality and I'm tossed into a living nightmare. The doctors put me on all types of medicines but I hated them so I didn't take them. Stupid, right? One day, it got really bad for me and no matter what I did the voices in my head wouldn't shut up. So I figured if I died then they would finally shut up. I was to afraid to use a gun so I found the sharpest thing I could. *sighs shakily* I  grabbed the razor took it across my skin and realized that it was quiet. The voices had finally shut up and even though I was bleeding it felt like a small price to pay for paradise."