Chapter 25

// Nialls Prov \\ A lot of his lately lol

I stared wide eyes at Luke’s, motionless face. How did he know? “What do you mean?” I ask, acting completely clueless as I walked past him.

He caught me, tugging my arm to bring me in front of him “You know what I’m talking about. How you’re using Anna to get Matt’s chef position”.

I ignored him, once again making my way down the corridor to my room, before his irritating voice spoke again as he followed me. “How were you meant to do it anyway? She couldn’t possible fall in love with you, unless you lie or something. That’s sad you have to lie since you a loser” he insulted.

I turned around, and shoved him into the wall, cutting his sentence off “Really!” I yelled, I was so pissed off “How pathetic am I if I already have her as a girlfriend”. I turn blank thinking about what I just confessed.

Luke grinned evilly at the new information “So Horan’s Taken, WOW never thought you would have had the brain cells to get one and tell me what you will do if Derek finds her”. I slammed my hands on his chest again, pushing him harder on the wall “Listen you piece of shit! You don’t need to know about what I’m doing! Got it! And if anyone finds out about that bet, especially her. ill beat you and Derek will NEVER find her!”

He smirked “You won’t win the bet”. I slammed my hands on his chest once more, bashing him into the wall once again. My fingers were turning white and all I could see was red. “Watch me” was the last words I said before walking into my room and shutting the door.

I climbed into bed, surprisingly missing the absence of her warm body. I wasn’t worried if Luke was going to tell about the bet, he’s too scared shitless to do it, But about the girlfriend thing. Well that will really fuck up my reputation, but at least its getting me closer. And what happens if Derek finds out about her? Fuck, I really need to think things through.

// Anna’s Prov\\

I woke up early Monday morning to the radio playing ‘She looks so perfect’ 5sos. I smiled jumping out of bed and headed to the bathroom, singing to the catchy tune waking up both girls.

I told them about my last two days telling them every detail, because simply I never keep anything from them and surprisingly Eve was alright with it. Audrey was over the moon. Probably the idea of me getting a boyfriend made her think I will be more girly. Ha HA ha WRONG.

I had a big parent like talk from Eve, telling me about how wrong this is, but I backfired telling her that she always wanted me to get a boyfriend and always said it would happen. Weird friends I have.

“Ugh as if your happy it’s Monday” Audrey whined, pushing me out of the bathroom. I turned to face Eve who gave me an unsure look. “Oh god Eve, I thought we went past that subject”.

She shook her head pulling her knees up and kicked the covers off, telling me to sit down “I just want to know why him?” she asked. I smiled “I actually don’t know, I feel protected by him, I like hanging with him, and we have something in common. I like making jokes with him and having bickering arguments. Plus I like him and he told me he likes me and no one ever liked me Eve. Remember?” I giggled.

She smiled “everyone loved you Anna, you just couldn’t tell”. I rolled my eyes “Well that’s just what gave me the courage to say yes. And he’s been really sweet to me the past couple of days like something in him just clicked and not once did he push for sex. Not once!” I bragged. It felt different.

She giggled at my rant “I’ve never seen you like this, you’re more giddy” she pointed out. I shrugged getting off her bed “Come on we have Math first” smirking, knowing she hated Maths.