Off To Denver!

"Stella, Angel, it's time to get up. It's 8:30. We check out in an hour and a half," says Taylor. I open my eyes, and I see Taylor bending over me. "Good morning Taylor!" I say as I sit up. "Good morning Stella!" says Taylor. I get up and hug her. Then I grab clothes for today and shower and change. I zip up my suitcase and backpack and put them next to Taylor's by our room door. It's 9:00 now. Taylor and I bring our stuff downstairs and check them at the reception desk.

Then we out for breakfast. Taylor and I arrive at a restaurant, and we both order pancakes and orange juice. We finish eating, and Taylor pays. I thank her, and we go back to our hotel. It's 10:00 on the dot now. We check out of the hotel and turn in our room keys. Then we get our bags, and Taylor's driver is waiting for us outside.

He loads our stuff in his car, and we drive to the airport. Austin and Mama and Papa Swift are going to meet us there. It's a short drive. We get to the airport, and the driver opens our door for us and grabs our bags. Taylor and I thank him. Taylor's security forms a barrier around us again, and we walk into the airport and towards security. We get through security quickly and make our way to the runway where Taylor's jet is waiting for us. We step outside, and some paparazzi are waiting for us. They take tons of pictures of us. They also ask a lot of questions. "Stella, what's it like living with Taylor?" "Taylor, what's it like having a daughter?" "Will Stella be at all of your concerts?" "Why'd you adopt Stella?" "Did you adopt Stella for publicity or because you wanted to?" We get to Taylor's jet, and I go up the stairs before her. I sit down on the same seat I was in on the way here. I'm shaking. What if Taylor adopted me for publicity? Am I really a charity case? Why did Taylor adopt me? I wonder. Taylor sits next to me and holds my hands which stops them from shaking. She turns my head to face her. "Stella. I didn't adopt you for publicity. I adopted you because I love you. The day I met you, I knew that I wanted you to be my daughter. The moment you told me that you were an orphan, I had already adopted you in my mind," says Taylor. I smile and say, "Thank you, Taylor." "It's true and my pleasure, Stells," says Taylor.

Shortly after that, Austin and my grandparents walk onto the jet. Austin sits in the row in front of us, and my grandparents sit a row or two behind us. The chairs turn, so Austin turns around to face Taylor and me. "Hi, Austin!" I say. "Sup, Stella!" says Austin smiling. He high-fives me. "Big sis," says Austin nodding to Taylor. Taylor and Austin have the cutest relationship.

We talk for a little while before the captain says that we are about to take off. Austin turns his chair around, and we start to cruise down the runway. We pick up speed, and then we're in the air! After a few minutes, Austin turns his chair back around. I put my headphones on and listen to some of Taylor's music while we fly. I look out of my window at the pretty view of the cities below. After a little while, we get high enough where all we can see are clouds. It's pretty cool! It's a short flight. It's only two hours and nine minutes. I'm so happy that there's only a one-hour time difference.

I see and feel the plane start to get lower, and I put away my phone and headphones. We land and roll down the runway until we come to a stop at a gate. We grab our stuff and get off the plane, and some of Taylor's security surrounds Taylor and me. The rest of her security surrounds my grandparents and Austin. As we walk through the airport, I realize just how big it is. Paparazzi try to take pictures of us as we walk but thankfully, Taylor's security shoos them away. We get to Taylor's car outside, and her security opens the door, and the five of us all climb in. They put our stuff in the trunk, and we drive to our hotel. I'm sitting in the back row of the car with Taylor while Austin, Mama Swift, and Papa Swift sit in the front row of the car.

We talk the whole drive. We arrive, and we get out of the car and get our stuff. We don't need security to walk into a hotel, so we thank our driver and walk into the hotel. We check-in and get our room keys. We're all on the same floor again! We walk to the elevators and go up to our floor. We find our rooms. Austin and Taylor and I's are next to each other, and Mama and Papa Swift's room is across from Austin's room. We walk into our room, and there are two full-sized beds. I claim the one closest to the window. Taylor likes not having the bed close to the window. We get our stuff settled, and we meet Austin and my grandparents downstairs in the lobby. We arrive, and Austin is already there. Mama and Papa Swift arrive a few minutes later, and the five of us go out to lunch.

The rest of the day goes by fast! I can't believe that it's already 9:30 PM! I text Rose and Lauren and say, Hi Rose! Hi Lauren! I miss you both! How are you two doing?💖 They text back immediately. Rose says Miss you, Stella! I'm good. Hbu? Lauren says Same here! I loved watching your performance during Ready For It?! I say I'm good too! Glad to hear that!😁 I'm in Denver right now! Awesome! says Rose. Cool! says Lauren. I'll tell Taylor that you two say Hi. I text. Then Taylor says, "Stella, time to go to bed. We need to be at rehearsal by 10:00. Tomorrow is also the day of the concert, so it's going to be a late-night" "Rose and Lauren say Hi," I say. "Tell them that I say Hi, then you need to go to bed," says Taylor. Taylor says, Hi, btw. Sorry, gtg Taylor is telling me to go to bed. Lol 😂 Goodnight!💖💖💖 I text. Bye, Stells! Goodnight! Thank you! Rose texts. Goodnight Stells! Thank you! Lauren texts. Then I turn off my phone and plug it in. Taylor tucks me in and sits next to me on my bed. She strokes my hair while she sings Never Grow Up. I fall asleep by the end as usual. I feel her kiss my forehead then I feel her get up to go to her bed.