Party Crashers

Crusher yawned as he got up from his bed. He headed out of his room and headed to the dining room breakfast.

"Mom, Dad, sorry for being late—"

He halted his tires, however, when he found the place empty, only a covered tray on the table. He blinked in surprise and confusion.

"Huh, wonder where they headed off to…?"

He drove over to the tray and opened it to find pancakes stacked up with a candle on top. There was a card beside it, and he picked it up to read.

['Happy Birthday, Crusher! Here's your birthday breakfast! Love, Family.']

Crusher smiled and set down the card before taking the tray. As he started eating, there was a thud from the door, and he turned to see Blaze barge inside  with a grin.

"H-Hey, Crusher!"

"Hey," Crusher greeted, swallowing the piece he was chewing. "Uh, you okay?"

"Yeah! Just… rushing back," Blaze picked himself up as AJ dismounted from his driver's seat. "Oh, and Happy Birthday, bro!"

"Thanks," Crusher smiled. "Soo, where did you rush off from?"

"Nowhere!" Blaze smiled.

"Anyway, Blaze and I were gonna pick you up for a friendly, birthday race at the Monster Dome," AJ told him. "Pickle's already there, waiting to cheer us on,"

"He he, right," Crusher giggled. "Okay, but let me finish up my breakfast first, okay?"

"Okay, okay," Blaze smiled. "Go ahead, and we'll wait for you outside,"

Crusher nodded and watched as his brothers took their leave. He was just about to take more bites on his pancakes when he felt himself shudder as a bad feeling crept up on his stomach.

A familiar bad feeling.

"Hmm…" he hissed before shaking his head. "No, Crusher, this is your first birthday with an amazing family. Everything will be fine. It's got to be…"

He finished up his pancakes and went to the sink to was them. As he did, he began to glow blue with his crescent moons as the bad feeling refused to leave him be. Even as he tried to shrug it off, black rocks glowing blue rose from the ground.

"Oh no…" he waved his tire in attempt to lower down the rocks.

After a while, the rocks subsided and lowered down. He sighed in relief.

"Oh, thank goodness…"

He went back to washing his dishes then he placed them inside the dish rack before turning to leave. He met up with his brothers at the entrance, who waved over at him before they set off to the Monster Dome.

X
X

"There is the party." Zhan Tiri smirked as she, Krisha and Calvin spied on the group in the park from a nearby bush.

"But where is that annoying son of ours?" Calvin snarled. "He should be HERE."

"Patience, Calvin, you'll have your chance to kill him and the rest of the family soon," Zhan Tiri told him. "For now, we must wait and hide,"

"Who is that?" Krisha pointed over to the flying lion.

"Roarian! That dreaded lion that's training Crusher and Blaze how to use their magic!" Zhan Tiri snarled. "Come, let's hide before he senses I'm here,"

X
X

Meanwhile, in the Monster Dome, Crusher and Blaze zoomed through the race track. Pickle and AJ were cheering for them at the sidelines as the brothers raced.