Shiloh Oakley

"Shiloh? Shiloh?" Knocking on the door he tries to remain calm as she blatantly ignores him. "Shiloh I know you fuckin hear me!"

Waiting on the other side of the door, Shiloh stands with her arms folded in annoyance that he still hasn't left her house. Sitting on the edge of her tub she waits for the incessant knocking to stop.

"SHILOH?!" And with that last thud of his fist, Eshan busts through Shiloh's bathroom door.

"What the fuck?!" Jumping and almost falling into her tub backwards, Shiloh is yanked up by her arms. "Get off me! You're so stupid!" As her face twists into a beyond livid snarl, Shiloh pushes Eshan away from her.

"Why the fuck were you ignoring me?! I thought something was wrong wiff you! Stop doing that dumb shit! You always runnin and shuttin down! Stop being a fuckin child!"

Glaring at him, she breathes deeply and attempts to walk past him.

"What the fuck is wrong wiff you?!" Eshan yells at her. And before he knows it her hand connects fully with his face, leaving a bright red mark across his cheek. "THE FUCK?!"

Pushing past him, Shiloh tries to storm into her bedroom, to only be yanked back into the bathroom.

"Have you lost ya fuckin mind puttin ya hands on me?! You ever do that again and I'll hurt ya lil ass, Shiloh!"

"Drop dea-!"

Pushing her up against the counter in her bathroom, Eshan kisses Shiloh deep enough to reach her soul. That one kiss causes a long, low, throaty moan to push up out of Shiloh's mouth. The sound that Eshan has missed since that night six months ago.

Her hands move with automatic muscle memory. Caressing his neck, stroking his hair, traveling his magnificent face. In one swift movement he sits her on her counter, pushes her panties to the side, and begins thrusting into her.

"AHH!" Shiloh moans loudly.

Her hazed mind absolutely loves the feeling of him being inside of her.
She can't stand him, wishes they had no further dealings, but his dick is like kryptonite. Pulling up his shirt, she situates her hands on his back as he begins rolling and pumping his hips.

All her months of pent up moisture coat his dick from front to base. The slickness allows him to penetrate her deeply and roughly. She can tell Eshan is pissed and the way he's making her feel she wants to keep him pissed off.

"Mmmm, fuuuuck!" Shiloh whimpers as he bites her neck and thrusts harder.

Grabbing her throat, he pulls her head up and stares her in her eyes. His mouth hovering over her's in an open pant, her's the exact same until she bites her bottom lip and smiles up at him as she releases a loud muffled moan.

"You like this shit, Shiloh?!" He grunts angrily.

"Mmhm!" She nods and lets out a sexy moaning laugh. "Ahhh!" She screams as he purposely thrusts harder into her.

"FUCK, ESHAN!" She hollers as she unexpectedly is pushed against the mirror roughly as he slams fully into her and triggers an orgasm. "Oh God!"

"Fuck, baby!" He moans as her walls continuously vibrate and spasm.

If her insides keep up this squeeze-release-squeeze-release pattern, he's surely to cum in no time. Especially since this time there is absolutely no barrier between them. If he thought she was wet and tight with a condom, this is like finding a mermaid riding on a unicorn with a map to the fountain of youth. Completely mythical, magical, and unreal. He's never felt anything this amazing in his life. But he has to try to withstand the incessant urge to release, drain himself, and plaster those vice grip-like insides of her's with his thick, warm, essence.