"Having experienced a night with Tamela, I see why that nigga is crazy about her. That was the best head I ever received. She had a waterpark that was heated at the perfect temperature, and she tasted sweeter than honey. Damn that shit brings tears to my eyes thinking about it," Kaz said wiping away fake tears.

"Well damn should I even want to fuck her? It should like she's ran through to me. All yall nigga have had her," I said. 

"Nigga most of the females you meet have had sex with somebody. We not living in the 50s nigga. Girls want it just as much as we do, and who are we to judge them for getting it. Plus I wouldn't want no bitch who don't know what she doing. Trust me if anybody knows what she's doing it's her. She had nigga calling on the Lord. I went to church right after that to repent. My grandma thought I was shouting because I had the Holy Spirit, but I was thanking the Lord for the bomb ass head on Tam's shoulders," Terry responded. 

"Nigga you hooked up with Tam too," Mike asked. 

"Yeah. I had to see for myself, and I saw the motherfuckin light. Shit Tam is the reason why I'm with Erica. I mean I didn't date her just for that, but it motivated me to not give up on dating her. Carter nigga you missing out with the big girls. They'll surprise you every time," Terry answered. 

"Man go head with all that," I said. They maybe nice in the kitchen and possibly even the bedroom, but dating and marrying are out of the fucking question. 

"He just mad that he ain't gonna ever get a chance. Anyway, Terry when yall hooked up did she do the thing with her tongue  and then used her finger to.....

I pull my phone out and put my airpods in to tune them out. 

I need to get my mind right for this game tonight. 

______________________________________________

Tamela Pov

We at the after party after my baby made winning shot breaking the record for the most points in a high school basketball game. 

I'm fixing myself another drink when I hear my song come on. 

I make my way to the middle of the dance floor. I'm bout to blow all these stiff no booty having ass hoes out the water. 

I bend over shaking my ass and touch my toes. Alayna and Harley are behind me smacking my ass and hyping me up. 

"Let's go Paris. This fat bitch ain't all that," Victoria said. 

"Aww Vickie and Pooris don't hate because yall ain't got it like our bestie," Alayna replied. 

"Vickie you should stay and learn something maybe it'll help you finally snag Rashad, " Harley said making everybody laugh. 

"Fuck it up Tam," I heard Isis yelled as I scrubbed the ground. All those other girls had left the dance floor. It's just me on the floor with everybody watching me do what I do.

"Oh shit Rashad you better come to the dance floor. Your girl is over setting this bitch on fire," the DJ said on the mic. 

Next thing I know I feel somebody behind me smacking my ass. I stand up to see it's Rashad. 

"Show these hoes what you could do babygirl," he said. 

I kiss him deeply before I put my leg up and shake it. He holds my leg while I I move my hips like I'm fucking him.