The Usual......

Tamela Pov

I'm sitting in fourth period staring at the clock waiting for the bell ring. I finished my assignment 20 minutes ago, and I'm ready to get the fuck out of here. I draw a rose on my loose leaf paper to pass the time. Somebody gets up to turn their paper in, and they put a note on my desk as they pass by. I open it. 

Tonight? - A

It's from Rashad, the captain of the basketball team. I'm not a popular girl. I'm not what people consider pretty or sexy. I'm a big girl. Guys like Rashad wouldn't date me, and they don't instead they just wanna have sex. I'm not naïve to think that he likes me, but the attention is nice even if it only lasts for a few hours. We spend an entire night fucking in every position you can think of, and telling each other our fantasies, and then the next day here at school we're strangers. I could tell people about everything, but as my mother's ex would tell me, no one would ever believe a fat whore. 

And I mean the secrecy, keeps me out of unwanted drama. I don't need the cheerleaders and beauty queens mad at me because the guys that they so desperately want to sleep with are always itching to sleep with me. I know they talk to each other about me. I feel the stares as I walk through the halls. All the popular guys seem to talk about is me.

One day I heard Dontae say to his friend Ashton, "If you really want to fuck, you call her." I was walking past with earbuds in my ears with the volume all the way down. He didn't say a girl like me. He said me. There are other big girls in this school, but they all seem to like me the most. I don't really remember when I became their little secret. I think it all started at that party freshman year when I had a night of drunk sex with a junior named Aiden. The next morning we had sex again. Aiden wanted to make sure it wasn't just the liquor. He asked if we could hook up from time to time. I agreed, and we would hook up secretly. He must have told a few friends of his, and they all keep me a secret, and I do the same. 

I look down at the piece of paper and then I look up at Rashad across the room. I should say no since I just sucked his dick this morning after we fucked last night, but if I get horny later, he can take care of that for me. Rashad and I have each other's numbers, and we're neighbors, but he prefers to pass notes for some reason. Old-fashioned ass. I write a check mark and someone walks by and takes the piece of paper putting it on Rashad's desk. He looks at the paper and smiles. He's really fine, but Rashad's problem is that he's an arrogant asshole. An asshole with a big dick that can reach all my spots, but very arrogant. 

The bell finally rings. I get up and put my book sack on my shoulder. It's lunch time. I'm going to go get a lunch pass, so I can leave for lunch. On my way, to the office someone bumps into me making me drop my books. I go to pick them up, but the person has already done it for me. I look up and it's that guy from Physics. I think his name was Caleb or Chad or something. 

"Here you go," he said. 

"Thank you, " I said before walking away not wanting to have a conversation. 

I just want to get out of here, so I can have an hour of peace. I finally make it to the office. I walk in and grab a lunch pass out of the bin, and walk out to my car. I get in my car and before I can pull out of the parking lot someone knocks on my window. I roll it down to see who the hell it could be. It's that guy.

"You dropped your earbuds," he said. 

"Thanks," I reply taking them from him. 

"You're welcome," he spoke. before walking away. 

Finally I can leave. I pull out of the parking lot and head to my house. I get home in about 8 minutes. I unlock the door, and my mama isn't home as usual. I go into the kitchen and pull out the left overs from last night. I fix myself a plate and I put in the microwave. I'm standing there waiting for it to finish when someone comes up behind me. I turn around and it's him. 

"Rashad what are you doing here," I asked.

"I can't visit my neighbor," he said flashing that handsome smile of his. 

"No you can't. At least not until tonight anyway," I replied.

"I know I said tonight, but I can't wait. I need it now," he answered pulling me into a kiss. 

He deepens the kiss grabbing my ass and picking me up putting me on the counter. I pull out of the kiss breathless. 

"Rashad, no we can't. There isn't enough time. Why don't you just wait until tonight then you can have me the whole night," I spoke as he started kissing down my neck. 

He slides his hand inside my jeans cupping my pussy. I moan in surprise and anticipation.

"You soaked ma. Your mouth is saying no, but your lips are saying yes. What is it gonna be," he said rubbing me through my panties. 

Now I'm horny. I might as well use him while I have him here. 

"Please Shad," I said in a tone I know he loves.

Next thing I know I'm bouncing up and down on Rashad's dick on the sofa in the living room. 

"That's it ride it just like that," Rashad breathed holding my waist helping me go up and down.

"Shad it feels so good. I'm gonna cum," I moaned getting closer and closer to my second orgasm.

"Cum all on this dick," Rashad ordered grabbing my neck. 

I clench releasing my juices on him. Rashad fucks me through my orgasm making me scream, "Oh fuck Shad" "You like this dick don't you," he teased. "Yes, I love this big dick inside me," I moaned in response. I feel myself getting close.

"Shad fuck this fat pussy," I said breathlessly as Rashad thrusts up into me. 

I rub my clit and pinch my nipple as he goes in and out. He slams up into me causing me to cream on him. I cover my mouth to keep myself from screaming so loud. I don't want the neighbors to start knocking thinking that a murder is taking place.

"This wet ass pussy. Where you want me cum," he asked. 

I think about it for a second before I get on my knees and open my mouth sticking my tongue out. He stands up stroking it. I lean up and suck his balls to help him along. After a minute he pushes me back into position and I prepare myself. I look him directly in his eyes as he cums on my tongue. It's so nice and warm, mmm. After he gives me all of it, I swallow it. I give him a smile before I get up  and sit next to him on the sofa. I kiss him putting my tongue in his mouth. Rashad doesn't mind me kissing him after I just swallowed his kids. He pulls out of the kiss, and looks at the clock.

"We still have time to get back to school before the bell rings if we hurry," Rashad says grabbing his clothes, and putting his pants on.

I get up and go brush my teeth. 

"Hey T, you gon' give it to me tonight," he said smacking my ass when I get up. 

I shake my head at him. He's lucky I like to fuck. 

Okay! How did yall like this chapter? What do yall think so far? Comment yall thoughts.