"Rashad Antonio Jackson, sit the fuck down. She's not your mother, and she damn sure ain't mine. She ain't been a mother since she was in the delivery room. Get out my room Teresa," I said before slamming the door in her face and locking it.

The tears of anger and frustration flow down my face. Rashad wraps his arms around me letting me cry into his chest. After a few minutes, I pull back to look  at him. He looks down at me and grabs my face. He leans in giving me a kiss. I kiss him back deeply.

As we're kissing, I untie my robe. He pushes it off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground. I pull his shorts down grabbing his ass as I push them down. He lays down on the bed, and I climb on top of him. I sink down onto his length slowly moaning at how it fills me up. I start to move my hips to adjust to the size. I start to bounce up and down the sound of our skin slapping together fills the room along with our moans and grunts. Something's off.

I stopped frustrated tears flowing down my face. "Shad, why isn't this working. Usually bouncing on this big juicy dick makes me feel better," I said crying and pouting.

"Sex doesn't solve everything, T. Come here," he replied. I climb off of him and lay down beside him.

"Tell me what's on your mind," he said.

"I just hate that bitch. All she does is just sleep with other people's husbands, and drink. The worst part is that she refuses to believe me about Eddie. She walked in on him raping me twice and she blamed it all on me. She called me all types bitches, and hos and gave me a black eye  and a body full of bruises behind that nigga. That day I told you I got into a fight in middle school, I did , but it was with Teresa. She walked in on us while I was on top of him. He had a knife to my throat forcing me to ride him. She grabbed me by my neck choking me and threw me on the floor. I tried to get up and run away, but she kicked me down. She grabbed me by my hair and slammed my face into the wall. I passed out after. I woke up the next day with Eddie on top of me raping me again. He didn't stop molesting me until his wife threatened to leave him which was when 9th grade was about to start," I explained.

"After he left, she started to get mad at me all over again. She would try to beat me, but I didn't let her do it. I fought her back. She started being at home less, and drinking more. When she is here she's passed out most of the time. This morning is one of the rare occasions where she's actually aware of herself. I'll be so glad when I can go to college and get away from her for good," I finished.

"Well if you keep up the good work, you'll be out of here in no time. Now do you feel better after you've talked about it," Rashad replied.

"I feel a little better," I said reaching down to stroke his dick. 

"T, what you doing," he asked. 

"I'm making you feel better," I answered before leaning down and sucking his dick.

"Fuck, T. Suck it just like that," he moaned smacking my ass.

I take him in deep slobbing all over it. I massage his balls in my hand as I bob up and down. 

"T, yes give me that fucking sloppy shit. Put this pussy on my face," he commanded.

I get on top of him in 69 position. I suck his balls as he licks my clit making me moan. I deep throat his dick again and again as he devours my pussy. I stroke him firmly as he makes me cum. As I come down from my high, I suck the head and stroke his balls. I deep throat one last time before he twitches in my mouth letting me know he's about to nut.

I get off his face, and turn my body the other way, and stroke him pointing  his dick towards me, and I catch that nut on my face. Streams of cum cascaded all over my face. I could barely open my eyes. I swallow what landed on my tongue.  It's so warm and thick. I could just bathe in it.