"Where were you this morning," the girl asked. 

"I was handling some business," the guy answered with a smirk.

"Look Rashad if you don't want to take me out just say it," the girl replied frustrated.

"Fine, I don't to take you out," he said arrogantly.

The girl stomps off. 

"Another one bites the dust," I hear someone say.

I turn around and it's a girl opening the locker next to mine. She walks away before I can get a good look at her face. She's a big girl and I watch as she sways her hips as she walks away. Damn, that ass is fat. I've always been an ass man, and she has one of the best ones I've ever seen. Unfortunately, Katrina isn't gifted in that department. I wonder how soft her booty is. What the fuck am I thinking? I shake my head to get these thoughts out of my head. I close my locker and rush off to class. I get to Physics and I sit in the first desk I see. The bell rings as soon as I sit down. The teacher comes in shortly. 

"Good morning class, this is your last year before you go off to college or to pursue other dreams. My name is Ms. Anderson. Some of you I taught in previous years while others are new. One by one, stand up, say your name and tell a little something about yourself. We'll start in the back with Mr. Banks," Ms. Anderson spoke. 

"My name is Deondre. I'm the captain of the swimming team," a boy said from the back of the room.

"My name is Alayna. I'm on the dance team, and if you want to see how I shake it, come to the weekly competitions and football games,"  the girl next to him said.

I stop paying attention for a little until another person stands up. 

"My name is Rashad. I'm that nigga that calls and makes the shots," he said.

I zone out for a little bit reading over my schedule so I have it memorized. By now they are on  the person next to me. I turn to see who it is.

"My name is Tamela. I sing lead in the school chorus," she said. 

That's the girl from the hallway. She's really pretty. My eyes travel to her butt and I start to bite my lip, but  I catch myself because its my turn. 

"My name is Carter. I'm the newest player on the basketball team," I said before I sat down. 

As the rest of the class introduces themselves, I can't stop thinking. I can't believe I thought that a big girl like her is attractive. I mean she looks nothing like Katrina. Katrina is skinny and shaped like a runway model. This girl is the total opposite. She's big and has big thighs, and a big butt. This girl is more of an hour glass shape kind of big girl at least. I need to get myself together. Hopefully, the girl Mike told me about can help me with that. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the teacher telling us that we are being assigned partners for the year, and that we need to move chairs to sit next to them. 

"The pairs are as follows," Ms. Anderson spoke.

"Rashad and Alayna"

"Deondre and Fred"

"Kiana and Paris"

"Sean and Dontae"

"Reagan and Evette"

"Travis and Isis"

"Anthony and Gary"

"Vincent and Harley"

"Neveah and Kennedy"

" And last but not least, Carter and Tamela," Ms. Anderson spoke.

This school year is about to be hell. I'm stuck with the big girl. This class is a real hands on class so that means projects that we're probably gonna have to take home and work on outside of school. I hope she's smart. Things will be a lot harder if she's dumb. 

Ms. Anderson passes some papers out. 

"This is your first assignment. No whining. This is your last year. The quicker we get started the faster we can get finished. The assignment is some practice problems. These are to see how much you and your partners know about physics. Get to work," Ms. Anderson said. 

"The answer to number 3 is 150 mph," Tamela spoke. 

I do the math on my paper. She's right. 

"You're pretty good that this stuff," I said.

"Yeah I am, get used to it," she replied. We worked together for the rest of class. She's really smart. I have one less thing to worry about at least. 

Now my main problem is finding that girl.

What's up good people! I hope yall are enjoying this book. It's my first story about David and Tamela Mann. I don't think I'm gonna put many discussion questions on this book. Tell me what yall think in your comments!