7 | STICK N POKE

The winter soldier had got away from HYDRA, it was Cassie's intention to do the same.

———

SOKOVIA | NO ONES POINT OF VIEW

"Pietro!!" Cassie shouted, laughing. "Put me down right now!"

Her silver haired boyfriend laughed at her and put her down.

"Ok draga, fine." He chuckled while seeing her fall to the ground.

"I didn't mean like tha-" Cassie was cut off by being pulled to her feet.

"Is this better?" Pietro asked, holding her by the waist.

"Much." Cassie said and kissed him.

"Good morning lovebirds" Wanda walked into the room, her accent strong as ever.

"Hello sibling." Pietro said, annoyed that Wanda interrupted them.

"Heyyyy!" Cassie replied, happy to see her friend.

Wanda and Cassie had grown close in the past 2 months, Wanda told Cassie about her father, Anthony stark. He killed her parents. Her father killed her boyfriends parents. Or at least his weapons did. She found out that he goes by Tony and that he's saved the world from a 'hot alien demi-god'.

She was going to New York today. The twins were going to help her escape HYDRA for good.

She was sad to leave them but since her and Wanda were both telepathic they could communicate through thoughts.

And she could always step through a portal if she wanted so see them. There would be nothing stopping her.

"You're leaving today." Wanda said , frowning.

"I'll miss you." Cassie replied, nearly crying.

She wrapped her arms around the taller girls neck and Wanda hugged her waist.

"God, I got mascara on your shoulder." Wanda laughed, crying into the hug.

"I got some tears in your shirt." Cassie said, also laughing, tears running down her cheeks.

"I'll come back, I promise." The British girl said, holding out her hand, where the letters 'W.M.' in were in red ink.

FLASHBACK TO TWO WEEKS AGO

"Are you two seriously going to give each other tattoos?" Pietro asked, slightly jealous that it was his sister's initials Cassie was going to have on her arm and not his. Cassie could see his jealousy and giggled at him.

"Aww are you jealous?" Cassie laughed.

"..no" Pietro replied quietly.

She chuckled at her boyfriends childish answer and said

"It's a stick-and-poke Pietro, relax."

10 minutes later Cassie had Wandas initials on the inside of her right wrist and Wanda had Cassies on her left.

BACK TO PRESENT

Wanda held out her left hand and they did their handshake, ending with the two doing finger guns at each other while half-laughing and half-crying.

Pietro handed Cassie her purple pocketknife to cut her tracker out. The trio had talked about the plan multiple times.

Cassie would cut her tracker out of her thigh and Wanda would give her control of her mind using her powers.

Then Pietro would carry Cassie to a jet using his powers to get her there quickly. Cassie would get on the jet and type in coordinates for New York.

There were hundreds of HYDRA files on the jet and she would upload them to a hard drive that she would take to New York and give to a man names Nick fury, someone who used to be director of SHIELD.

———

SHIELD had rebuilt and had only about a hundred agents and one base.

Four of those being Clint Barton, Maria hill, Natasha romanoff and Steve Rogers. Cassie was familiar with all of those names.

James Barnes and her had been sent to assassinate Rogers and romanoff - which they didn't do as they both left New York. Clint carton and Maria hill had been sent to bring Cassie in, which they had not been successful with.

———

It was a confusing plan but it would work, the jet would take five hours to get to New York and it would land in the woods that her and the winter soldier were in while they staked out a SHIELD base a long time ago.

She would stay in the jet for a day to let her leg heal - due to the tesseract she had enhanced healing.

Cassie took the knife out of Pietros hand and cut into the skin of her thigh. Tears pricked at her eyes as she put her fingers into the would and pulled out a small device.

Pietro took it and rushed outside, leaving it in the opposite direction of the jet. HYDRA agents immediately evacuated the base, running in that direction.

The base was clear and Pietro picked Cassie up bridal style. Before he ran off Wanda said

"Take care ok? I love you and please don't let them get to you. You're stronger than them." Tears were pouring out of Cassies eyes and she replied

"Same to you, be careful and I love you." Then Pietro ran to the jet, Cassie in his arms.

When they were outside the jet Pietro said
"I love you." To Cassie

"I love you too, Pietro." The shorter girl replied , cupping his face in her hands.

She limped into the jet, Pietro holding her waist to support her and typed in the coordinates for New York.

"Take care dràga, look after yourself." The silver haired boy said to Cassie.

"I will, I promise. You too, ok?" She was worried about what would happen to him if they found out that he helped her escape.

"I will, I promise." He said, hugging her.
Shouting and heavy footsteps were heard coming towards them.

"Go." Pietro walked out of the jet and Cassie pressed the button to close the door.

"I love y-" Cassie was cut off by the door closing.
She walked up to the front of the jet and took off.

———
THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE DONE:))) CASSIE AND PIETRO WILK STILL BE DATING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE SET THREE MONTHS BEFORE AGE OF ULTRON