Chapter 2.

The two men set in the dining room, talking about one another. About their childhood, past relationships, likes and dislikes. Kurt laughing at every joke Dave would slip out. To Dave, it felt like he was on a date, getting to know the guy on the other side of the wooden table. With every word Kurt spoke, Dave fell more and more in love with him. He related to him in some kind of way. They had this bond that was meant to be. Dave reached his hand across, Kurt laid his hand on top of it. That's all the young Grohl wanted, affection, something to tell him that he was loved without no words. He felt the love.
"So what does this mean?" Dave wanted to know if he really wanted him for him. Not to be used for his body.
"Are you asking if we are gonna be in a boyfriend-boyfriend relationship?"
"Are we?" He waited for the spine-tingling answer. He would finally be in love with someone who would actually love him for him.
"Yes," Kurt squeezed his hand and winked.
After a solid minute of staring into each other's colored eyes, Kurt insisted to take their plates and put them in the sink. He returned to his seat and held his partner's hand. His feelings were crazy for the guy. He had never had feelings for anyone like this.
"Do you want to watch a movie?"
"Sure. What movie?" Dave got up and walked to the small couch, while Kurt went to his collection of VHS tapes.
"Nightmare On Elm Street?" He smoothly twisted himself on his feet.
Dave wasn't a big fan of horror movies. He would deathly scare himself from little things and get nightmares. But he didn't want to say no because he knew Kurt loved those kinds of movies. "Okay."
The man on the floor popped in the VHS tape, looking up at the screen. The intro music played. He joined his new lover on the couch. Wrapping his arm around Dave's shoulder, pulling him in. In Kurt's embrace, the young man rested his head on his shoulder. Kurt rotated his face. His nose brushed the dark hair. Lilac aroma radiated from his hair, burring the sweet smell of earlier's sweat. His puckered lips touched the his scalp for three seconds then laid his cheek on it. Dave smirked to himself, loving every moment.

More than half into the movie, Kurt looked over to the sweet Grohl clinching a small pillow. His eyes were closed. The melody of his breathing soothed Kurt. He wanted to carry him into his room, but he thought that he might not be ready for that. Plus, he might wake him up from his slumber.
As the flick ended, he walked over to the tv and rewinded it for the next time to whom ever desired to watch it. He sat on the floor, waiting for it.
"Kurt?"
Kurt responded by turning into the direction of the voice. The voice he adored. "What?" He whispered.
"I love you so much."
The ends of Kurt's lips shot up into his cheek bones. The look of delight spread throughout his face. He noticed Dave's eyes were still closed. "I love you so much more."
The VHS player spit out the tape as the television screen went blue. Kurt took it out and slide it in the paper sleeve. He returned it to the shelf. He got up and headed for Dave. He draped a blanket that he'd been using for the past week, over him. He kissed his slick cheek. There was no hair nor stubble.
"Good night, my love."
Before he left the room, he turned off the tv and switched on the night light in the hallway.