18

"Hye, you left your-" renjun paused at the scene in front of him, now standing next to mark and dahye.

"She looks like a bad kisser." donghyuck commented, joining the three with jeno.

"Maybe they should eat each others faces off somewhere else." jeno groaned.

The frown on dahye's face turned into a smile as she started laughing. "Thats better." donghyuck put an arm around her shoulder starting to ramble on about who knows what in hopes of distracting her as they walked passed the scene, feeling the stares of two people in particular.

Renjun was equally as shocked seeing the heated kiss between hyerin and jaehyun but part of him was kind of relieved about it. He figured, if jaehyun moved on, he wouldn't be so protective of dahye anymore.

"Better for you right?" jaemin wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"I wish, I just can't tell if she feels the same. Do I not make it obvious?"

"You just have to talk to her." jaemin patted his back before heading to class.

--

"I just don't get it, one minute she's all over renjun and calling him constantly and now she's making out with jaehyun?" Dahye sighed just staring at the food in front of her, her appetite now gone at the thought of hyerin.

Taking one of the fries from dahye's plate, Sora shrugged. "Maybe you guys have the same taste in guys."

She glared at sora in response in which the girl put her hands up in defense with her mouth full with food.

"Hey guys." hyerin smiled, sitting across from the two girls.

"What do you want?" sora muttered trying to hide the disgust in her voice.

"Someones angry. Is it because of her little boy toy? He came on to me." she shrugged looking at dahye who was awfully quiet.

"We're not together anyway."

"Not disappointed? Sucks for Jaehyun, he couldn't stop talking about you last night."

Dahye frowned, eyebrows knitted together questioning why the two were together and why they made out for everyone to see if he couldn't stop talking about her. The whole situation just made her more confused.

Annoyed with dahye's lack of response, Hyerin spoke up again. "Stay away from renjun and i'll leave your precious boy toy alone. clearly you're lacking something if he's coming on to me."

At the mention of renjun's name, dahye looked up. "don't think i will and don't worry jaehyun will get tired of your little freshman attention, too inexperienced."

At this point, there were several groups of students watching the interaction. Hyerin scoffed partly embarrassed with so many eyes on her. standing up she grabbed the half empty water bottle that was on the table, throwing it at dahye.

dahye laughed, moving the now wet hair out of her face. "Wow, water, I didn't know we were still in high school." She rolled her eyes walking past the girl who just scoffed storming off in the opposite direction.

"What just happened?" mark sat next to sora with renjun and donghyuck following behind.

"His girlfriend." sora looked over at renjun, getting up to follow behind dahye.