☆7☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆THIRD PERSON VIEW☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

(Ah I forgot to mention amber left earlier to report the situation to Jean)

Y/n stared at the cathedral doors which was slammed in their face shut. There were no respect towards them. And at first they didn't mind, but now it was just pissing them off even if they didn't show it publicly.

Lisa frowned watching the scene. "Y/n darling, let me speak to them in your stead" she said. And they were given a nod by y/n as a response as Lisa got Infront and knocked on the large doors.

"Go away mask person!" A small voice yelled and could be heard from the other side.

Y/n was getting more upset. Gripping their fists when hearing the yell for them to leave but tried not to react as Lisa spoke.

"It's lisa sweetheart, can you please open the door?" She said.

There was a somewhat of a moment of silence before the door opened and the priestess looked at her. "Lisa? What can I do for you?" She said. It was obvious she was eyeing y/n at the corner of her eye every few moments as if to make sure they wouldnt try to creep in while they were speaking to lisa.

But y/n never retaliated and just kept silent. Their hands in a fist still due to frustration of the situation. Both kaeya and venti had noticed the change from the masked individual. But neither commented upon it. They couldn't blame them for being frustrated. But both appreciated that you didn't act and hurt anyone even if you were frustrated

Lisa looked at them with a steady and calm smile. "I need to speak with Barbra" she said.

The priestess nodded. "Of course! Come in. I'll call for Barbra to come to you Lisa!" She said.

Lisa smiled. "Thank you sweetheart. Ah. One last thing. My friends are coming in also" she said. And before the priestess  could speak or reply to what Lisa just had said. The librarian took ahold of y/ns hand and she walked inside in the cathedral with the other two walking in following them

The priestess glared, not at y/n this time. But at Lisa due to the fact she went against her wishes. But did not dare question her since she knew Lisa how frightening Lisa could be when mad. They already had experienced it before due to a book being passed its returned date and they did not want to witness the rage in her eyes again. But instead just went off and called for Barbra like she said she would.

And just as they went off. The sun had seemed to slowly set. And the cathedral seemed darker as the by passers who walked pass y/n dared not to look at their cracked mask like if it was taboo. As if they were medusa and when looking at their eyes they would become stone.

And all three: Lisa, venti and kaeya could see all this happening. It was just like amber had explained. Y/ns reputation was ruined.

And watching this happen first hand made kaeya feel some sort of guilt. Since kaeya knew this was techinally their fault even if he didn't want to admit it since his first intentions were not to destroy their reputation nor hurt them.

But to get information, and with this he sighed. The guilt sinked in more as he tried his best to think of possible ways to fix this. But as deep in thought he was, Barbra came along.

"Lisa!! Oh! And everyone else hello! What can I do for you all?" She asked with a smile as she looked at the four of them

Lisa smiled. "Hello darling, actually. We're here to pick up y/ns belongings. But we were stopped multiple times" she said. Casually mentioning the priestess making Barbra eyes widen suprise.  "What?? Oh my! You were stopped? By who?" she said suprised.