☆10☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆THIRD PERSON VIEW☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

The three adventures and the outrider finally reached Monstads gate. Where the two gaurds who were stationed at curiously had their gazes on the two new adventurers that was accompanied by their outrider and the masked knight which they had gotten used to by now. But the duo guards didn't stare for long though and looked away not wanting them to be uncomfortable.

Amber continued on walking ignoring the noisy guards as the trio followed behind them before she turned her head around and looked at aether. "well! Let me officially welcome you to the city of wind, dandelions and freedom! Monstad! The city of freedom itself!" She said with a polite tone and smile on her face. Aether just replied with a simple thank you for the warm welcome from the outrider.

"Finally! No more having to camp outside! But. . . paimon noticed the city folk don't look too cheery . ." Paimon pointed out. Many were either in their own homes or most seemed to be down in the dumps. Amber frowned and sighed since she was correct.

"Everyone's been put on edge and out of place due to storm terror recently. But I know everything will turn out fine with Jean leading us!" She said smiling before she continued on with her words. Paimon raised a brow. "Jean? Whose Jean?" She asked.

Y/n soon spoke. "Jean is the acting grandmaster of favounious Knights. With the title of dandelion knight she has she is considered the defender of Monstad. She can be considered the main leader and head of authority" they explained making paimon and aether understand. Amber smiled at their explanation. "Thank you for the explanation y/n. Could have not said it better myself!" Amber said and giggled but continued.

"But just as they had said, with Jean with us. Surely even with the vicious storm terror will be no match for us!" She said with admiration and pride in her voice.

Aether raised a brow. "Sounds like she's pretty impressive. . ." Aether mumbled. But amber didn't seem to hear it.

She instead just turned to face aether and spoke "Ah right. I almost forgot! Aether, as a thank you for earlier with clearing with the hillichurl camp! I have a gift for you aether!" She said with that light hearted smile of hers.

Paimon wasn't pleased. "Ehhhh? Paimon wants a gift too!" She said. Amber just awkwardly chuckled at the pixies annoyed face that had jealous vibes.

"I apologize paimon, but this gift won't really benefit you. In fact it would be quite useless for you. But instead. I will treat you to Monstads speciality and traditional dish! sticky honey roast at the restaurant good hunter!" She said with a dramatic tone to hype it up. Paimons mouth watered at just the sound of the name of the meal. And she did a small snap of her fingers. "Oooooooo!! Sticky honey roast?! That sounds yummy! paimon is happy with that!" She said with a satisfied smile

'Of course she was happy with that.' was what the trio thought at the pixies sudden change Espically when it comes to food.

But no matter, it made it easier to bribe her at times

((. . .she kinda reminds me of scooby doo who only does shit for scooby snacks 💀. . .))

Amber chuckled. "Well! I'll give you your gift over there! Meet me there!" She said. But before aether could ask her what the gift was. She had ran off and up the stairs leaving the trio confused on why she couldn't just simply walk with them.

IDENTITY- genshin impact X readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें