Zara:"I already said I don't know you, I've never seen you in my life." {disgusted face}.

Zenitsu:"BUT WHAT'S THAT FACE?!,  you are so mean..."

Tanjiro also made a disgusted face.

Zenitsu:"that face again?!!!  listen you stopped me from marrying that girl, NOW I'M GOING TO MARRY YOUR BEAUTIFUL FRIEND HERE!!! {pointing at you again, this time he felt something for you}.

Tanjiro and Zara:"How is it?!!"💢

Zara:"ME MARRY YOU?!!  GOD FORBID!!!"💢

Tanjiro:"I'LL KILL YOU!

Zenitsu:"try to reach me asshole!!"

Tanjiro angrily decides to go running after the boy while he had fun playing with him.

you rolled your eyes at the scene, looking bored after hooking up with the crybaby.

Zara:"Hey?"

they both stop running and look at the girl with the voice.

Zara:"my name is zoronoa zara, and the one on your side is tanjiro kamado!."

Zenitsu:"my name is zenitsu agatsuma, sorry about that scene.."

Zara:"I forgot about that

Zara:"I forgot about that... you too are a demon slayer and being on the same mission as us isn't it?...

before he can say anything, zara interrupts leading the way.

Zara:"let's go boys we have to go!.{walking the wrong way}.

Tanjiro:"hum.... zara? you are on the wrong path.

Zara:"Oh.... Sorry!" '-'

and the three walked along the path.

Zara:"Zenitsu"....

Zenitsu:"yes?"....{with the happy face that she spoke your name}.

Zara:"my ears go deaf to you screaming."

Zenitsu:"hum?".......

You were all still walking on the same road, due to it taking a while for Zenitsu to calm down.

Zenitsu was on the right, Tanjiro in the middle, while you were on the left.

You didn't want to be deafened by his screams and screams anymore, so you chose to go left instead of middle.  Boy, Zenitsu yelled louder than Tanjiro.  He still had tears stinging his eyes, but at least he wasn't crying and whining anymore.

Tanjiro:"How are you?" {Tanjiro questions Zenitsu, smiling when he sees him out of the corner of his eye}.

Zenitsu:"Yes. Now that I'm calmer, I'm getting hungry." {mention, looking at the ground with a small frown}.