Shownu:
How did it came if you didn't eat ice cream?

He showed the ice cream stain in your t-shirt. You just laughed nervously. He just chuckled. To him you are like his little sister who always be there for him. 2 of the mafia groups know about you. He is afraid that something will happen to you. He promised to himself that he will protect you at all costs.

Shownu:
Don't worry. I'll let get you some milk. Change to something comfortable.

Y/n:
Okay. Thank you oppa.

He opened the door and made you get inside. He gone downstairs and saw the plushie you were referring.

Shownu:
This girl really forgets where she keeps her toys.

He took the milk from the fridge and poured it to the glass. He took you plushie and gone to your room. He saw no signs of you.

Shownu:
Princess?! You there?!

Y/n:
In the bathroom oppa!

Shownu:
Okay.

He placed the plushie in your bed and put the milk in the table while scanning your room. He wondered 'despite her age she keeps her things neatly arranged'. Soon you came out.

Y/n:
Where was that plushie?

Shownu:
It was in the living room. Now finish up the milk.

You nodded and gulped it in one go making him laugh.

Shownu:
Who are you trying to copy little one?

Y/n:
Bogum oppa! He always gulps everything like this.

Shownu:
Sit here princess. I want to talk about something to you.

He patted the seat next to him on the bed and you followed him. He pulled you to his embrace and stroke your hair.

Shownu:
Always be careful from now on. Two mafia groups know about you. Don't let the others know about you.

Y/n:
You guys will be picking me up. What I'm going to tell to the others?

Shownu:
We will drop you a little far from everyone's notice. So don't worry. We will text you if we are there to pick you up. Don't come out of the university. Understand?

Y/n:
Yes. I understand.

Shownu:
Now sleep. Goodnight!

Y/n:
Goodnight.

He tucked you in the bed and gone after kissing your forehead. He gone to his room thinking of a way to get BTS out of their way.

NEXT DAY

You woke up to your alarm and did your morning routine. After that you took your bag and went downstairs to see Kihyun and Changkyun setting the table.

Y/n:
Good morning guys!

Them:
Good morning Y/n.

Y/n:
Why you all are looking so stressed?

Kihyun:
Nothing just someone is interfering in our mafia business.

Y/n:
It will be over soon. Don't worry.