Happier

I wake up the next morning at 10am and cuddle up to Mason and he rolls over to face me and brings me closer to him. I smiled "Morning baby"

"Morning princess, are you okay?" Mason asked in his sleepy voice

"Yes I'm fine" I replied

"Good night sleep at your new home?" He looked at me

"It was brilliant like always when your here" I smiled

He kissed me on my forehead and then cuddled me into him. "We need to go back and get everything else before Harry and Kate show up" I told him

"Okay that's fine" He replies and then kisses my head and gets out of bed to go in the shower.

I get up and join him in the shower he keeps me close to him while in the shower making sure I'm not cold and I'm getting the water as well as him. He ran his hand down my body and I started to breathe heavily. He stopped and then slowly slipped his fingers in. I tilted my head back and placed it on his shoulder looking at him and he looked at me and smirked, he knew what he was doing, he kept going. He then slowly pulled them out and kissed me.

"Wow" I said while still breathing heavily and slightly shaking

"Are you cold?" He asked

"No, you have just done that to me" I said while playfully hitting him

"Oh sorry" He smirked

"Anyways I'm gonna go get ready" I got out and put my towel around me then walked into the bedroom and started to get ready not long after Mase came in and just down on the bed. "Wow you are beautiful you know that?"

I smiled at him "Why thank you, your not too bad yourself"

He got up and started to get ready. It got to 11:45 and we needed to set off to go to your old house to pack everything else up. We got there and Kate and Harry were already there. We got out of the car and walked over to them, Kate was crying and I knew immediately that it had happened again. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Right boys I'm sorry I'm gonna have to do this but me and Kate are going out and you guys are going to move everything and you get done with that and we ain't back yet then go buy some white and grey paint please"

The boys nod and head off inside.

"I look awful don't I" Kate said

"Yes boo you don't look the best, but we are going to give you a makeover"

"I'm not in the mood" Kate replied still crying

"Tough, I can't have my gorgeous sister crying all day, now get in the car we are going to the shopping center to get our hair, nails, eyelashes and eyebrows done and get some new clothes"

"Fine" She replied

Kate got in the car and I got in the otherside

"Can we atleast put some of my favorite songs on please?" Kate asked

"Of course we can" I smiled

I put on some of her favorite songs and sang and danced all the way to the shopping center. We finally arrived and headed straight to the hair salon.

"I want to go for a new look, like change my hair colour" she told me

"Okay, what colour?" I asked

"I want to have bleach blonde highlights in my hair"

"You do that then I'm all for it, its gonna look amazing" I said