𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐!

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃."

She was feeling way too lazy to walk back to the chateau, so instead made her way to the bushes unknowingly being followed by Rafe. She pulled down her shorts and underwear, exposing the lower half of her body and attempted to pop a squat before being interrupted by no other than Rafe Cameron. She looked into his eyes, knowing exactly what he was intending to do. It scared her.

"Rafe.. What do you want?" She huffed, really trying to play it off as if she didn't care. To be honest she was really fucking scared, but her face showed no fear. He walked slowly, which only made things worse. No words. He just walked. The girl moved quickly. She pulled her shorts back up as quick as possible and ran for it. She was a pretty fast runner, but obviously Rafe was faster and grabbed a hold of her within seconds. She struggled in his grip, wriggling around to loosen his grasp, "JJ, JOHN B.." She screamed as loud as possible but heard nothing in return. "JAY-" Rafe's hand clamped over her mouth. It hurt and she couldn't bite down on his hand so instead she kicked back in between his legs. He groaned but lifted her and smashed her to the ground knocking all the wind out of her. 

She gasped, fighting for air and raspily trying to call out for help. Her voice was lost through the wind and Rafe was on top of her. Hands pinned down. Her zip and button still undone from her shorts and she turned her head to the side, silently crying. He harshly grabbed her face. "LOOK AT ME. Don't pretend you don't want this. You know you do." 

"No. No Rafe get off of me please." Her voice was raspy and he ignored her as his hands roamed her body. Under the shirt, roughly grabbing at her before moving to her lower half. His hand wrapped around her throat to keep her quiet as he moved his other hand through the opening of her shorts. She sobbed, knowing that no one was coming to help. His hands were touching her and it was the most fearful feeling she'd had in her life. Her eyes widened as he kept going, releasing his grip on her throat. She didn't know how much voice she had left but cleared her throat and let out the loudest cry for JJ that she could. She didn't know why, but he seemed to be the first person that came to mind when she needed someone. 

"Shut the fuck up" Rafe hissed, grabbing her face in his hand. "You're so wet, you want this. Don't lie." He smirked, running his hand over her cheek. 

"RAFE IT IS DISCHARGE NOT CUM. GET OFF ME!" She cried out, helplessly hoping someone would come. All of his bodyweight  was on her and she felt so out of control it freaked her out more than anything. "JJ HELP! JJ! John B, JJ please help." Rafe laughed, assuming that her screams couldn't be heard.

JJ had noticed she had been gone a while. He thought maybe she had gone back to the chateau but heard something and it bothered him. Someone was screaming, and it was faint but he figured he should have a look. Whether it was her or not he still wanted to check. He got closer, hearing his name and then Y/n's familiar voice. It was different though. He could hear the terror in her voice which sent chills through his body. "I'M COMING JUST- DON'T WORRY I'm coming" He was freaking out but ran around, closer to where he thought the screams were coming from.

Y/n's head snapped up as she heard the faint screams. She knew it was JJ. His voice was so distinct to her and she had an instant relief knowing he would find her. Rafe hadn't noticed the voice and was still trying to restrain her. Both him and Y/n froze as JJ screamed her name again. Rafe backed off, but she couldn't move from the ground. She didn't know whether it was shock or just the fact that her body was tired out from struggling. She heard him approaching, and finally let out a breath as he appeared. 

He instinctively ran over to the girl and grabbed her, she started to cry on his shoulder. Trying hard to hold it in but eventually letting herself sob. "It's okay baby. You're good now." He shushed her calmingly and she stopped crying completely glancing at Rafe with a cold, emotionless stare then looking at JJ dead in the eyes.

"Kick the shit out of him." She whispered and JJ got the memo. He gently let go of his grasp on her and without a second of hesitation went for Rafe. He did exactly what she asked and kicked the absolute shit out of him. Rafe cowered. He was nothing without his friends and had given up on fighting back completely. JJ was finding it hard to stop, he was just consumed with rage and when it started it didn't stop."

"JJ you can stop now I think he's fucked up enough." She smiled, almost giggling at the sight but quickly  it faded as she came back to reality. Her face crumpled as she looked down at her shorts. She still felt his rough fingers all over her body and it made her feel sick to her stomach. "JJ could you take me home now?" He looked at her in pity and was instantly by her side. 

"Home? Chateau or your house?"

"Chateau. I cannot go home right now." Her voice was hoarse and her throat hurt, from yelling and from Rafe's hands around her neck. And she couldn't do anything but cry. tears just started to run down her face which she soon had buried into JJ's chest. They were sat on the dirt and it wasn't exactly comfortable but she just needed that comfort. He stroked her hair and kept a grip on her as he gently pulled away. 

"Come on. I'll take you back now, it's cold out here." His words were rough and not exactly comforting but his actions were. Words weren't either of their strong points so it didn't phase her, his arms wrapped around her made her feel comfort. The way he moved his hands up and down her arm gave her butterflies. he was so gentle and soft. So different to Rafe's harsh grip.

ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ᴜᴘ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ :)