-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-

Start from the beginning

The chief of the police glanced at him, he wasn't the proudest of his son. The latter kind of ruined his reputation.. But at the same time he didn't, Yeonjun's hotness tends to overshadow his past. A past that Yeonjun is trying to relive. Unlike what the public and his father think, the guy didn't change at all.

Minkyu snapped his fingers.

Hearing that sound, Junghoon came out of the cockpit and walked towards the back door to fetch Taehyun.

"Taehyun!!!" Beomgyu shouted pinned in his seat. The younger was dragged out of the room, his wrists were held together by handcuffs. And his cheeks are tear-stained.

The view of his berry looking so frail and scared, raged up Beomgyu on the spot "LET HIM GO WHAT THE FU—"
Beomgyu's breath hitched as he immediately cut his own words off in petrification.

Minkyu had pulled his gun up to Taehyun's temple. The human flinched with his heart racing, tears were forming in his eyes before flowing down.

Beomgyu breathed out, trying to calm down the immense concern that he's feeling right now. He slowly shook his head while whispering "Don't you dare... Don't you dare hurt Taehyun.."

Minkyu just sends him a smirk, he then softly rested his index on the trigger to tease him.
"Don't you dare, don't you dare, don't you dare, don't you dare..." He muttered in a threatening voice with his grey eye turning red..

While keeping his gun stationary to Taehyun's head. Minkyu gestured the latter to start moving.

The boy slowly walked towards the opened exit.
"More." Minkyu ordered with Taehyun hesitantly obeying.

No words can describe how terrified Taehyun is. Right now, he has no parachute on, his back is facing the open door with the brusque wind hitting his body. They are literally 15000 feet up in the sky, one wrong step backward and he falls to his death. The plane is already unstable he could slip any moment, he can't hold onto anything either. And as if his anxiety couldn't go any higher, a gun is literally pointed to his forehead right now. He's so scared, he just wants to run to his boyfriend's arms but if he moves, Minkyu will shoot him.

Endless tears were streaming down his little cheeks, the more he cried the more Beomgyu was burning with anger and guilt on the inside.

They are right above the deep Pacific Ocean.

"Minkyu."

Gun never leaving its position, the aforementioned looked back at Yeonjun's father who called him "Remember the deal. Do not kill my citizen. Let's focus on killing aliens, not humans."

The youngest clicked his tongue in annoyance, the man isn't aware of Minkyu's hidden identity.

Nor is he aware of the pilot and the skydiving instructor's identity... Zephyr had asked his fellow umorphia friends to take over those men's conscience. Which explains their odd behaviour.

Minkyu slowly turned to take a look at his former favourite prey "You know what would be exciting? Pushing this human out of the plane. What do you guys think~"

"HELL YEAH!!" Yeonjun raised his two fists up while his father was shaking his head with a stern look. "No."

"NO NO NO PLEASE!" Beomgyu pleaded, desperately trying to free himself from the ropes "If you want to push someone off, push me!! Don't touch Taehyun! Anyone but Taehyun!" He was almost crying this out.