Bully

y/n is played by Nailea devora

(Nailea Pov)

6:15 am
You woke up to your alarm ringing loudly, you turned it off and got out of bed. Today was the first day back to school and you couldn't have been more depressed, i mean come on.. its school. All of a sudden your phone rang, you grabbed it to see who was calling and it was your best friend Larray. He has been saying that you got a glow up but you have been denying it, you had a shower and done your morning routine then you got dressed.

 He has been saying that you got a glow up but you have been denying it, you had a shower and done your morning routine then you got dressed

You made sure to grab an apple for breakfast and ran out the front door when Larray was waiting. "Hola puta" he exclaimed, "heyy" you replied.

"you know what time it is", larray snatched my timetable from me and started comparing mine to his and i sat waiting anxiously hoping that you were in at least one class with him, you could see him start to crack a smile and you knew what the answer was. You both started celebrating and pumped music all the way to school.

Kissin' and hope they caught us
Whether they like or not
I wanna show you off
I wanna brag about it
I wanna tie the knot
I wanna show you off

I wanna show you
Yeah, yeah
I wanna show you off
I wanna show you
Yeah, yeah
I wanna show you off

you frowned as you arrived at the hellhole known as school. You got out of the car and put your back pack on then walked in school, you couldn't see your other best friend avani but you could see somebody you wished you didnt Vinnie and his "group" (Kio, Vinnie, Jordan, Troy). You sighed and walked to your locker.

"whats everyone's problem?" i questioned realising that everybody was staring at me.

"babes.. i told you that you had a glow up"

did i really have a glow up? i mean everybody is staring at me so i guess i did... you opened your locker before the bell went you sighed and looked at your schedule you had science, you got your science book but all of a sudden your locker got slammed closed, great its Vinnie, "what do you want Vinnie?" You asked "What i cant look at somebody beautiful?" He said "you got a glow up mamas", "dont call me that" you snapped back. He chuckled and when nobody was in the hall he picked you up and ran to the bathroom "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-" he put his hand over your mouth and took you into a stall and locked it.

(SMUT WARNING)
You always liked Vinnie but he made your life a living hell and it seemed like he was desperate for you. "Put me down!" you shouted "i know you want this" he spoke up finally setting me down. "i can see it in your eyes, but since im a very nice person you can leave the door is right there". You considered staying since you were finally getting what you have been dreaming of for so long, but then again were in the school bathroom. "Its your choice" he added, its like a light bulb went off in your head as you came up with a plan. "what happens in this bathroom stays in this bathroom." you said sternly. "Of course, you have my word."

"fine", that was all he had to heard as he smashed his lips against yours he stuck his tongue through your lips asking for access, you gave in and he explored your whole mouth using his tongue, "you taste so good" he managed to mutter through his teeth as he kept his lips on yours. He tasted exactly how you thought and you were considering cancelling the plan because of how right it felt but you mentally slapped yourself remembering all the oain he has out your through over the years and only now liking me because of my looks.

You almost gasped when he tugged at your shirt, you let him and you noticed his eyes widen as soon as he saw your naked chest. He put his lips on yours once. again and you decided it was time for the start of the plan. "i have a kink that i would really want you to do in order for this to continue" You could tell by his face that he was considering backing out but he surprisingly accepted which caused you to grin. Plan in session.

You tried your hardest holding in your laugh as he got in his knees after stripping himself revealing his huge and i mean HUGE member, Im glad i didn't back out of the plan. You pulled your phone out and started recording as he blindfolded himself with his shirt and started whimpering "mommy" he said in a baby voice, That was enough for you to start bursting out laughing which caused him to take the blindfold off, you stopped laughing as you noticed his demeanour change in a second. "delete that now" he growled "now why would i do that after everything you have put me and a lot of other people through. I want you to apologise to everybody that you have bullied and write a 2000 word essay to each one of them and i will be checking if you used ai or repeated the same essay.

"No way!" he shouted, "fine i guess the whole school will have to see this video then.." you threatened "FINE! ill do it.." he said. "Great" You responded leaving the bathroom then going back in one more time "i expect them all by tomorrow" you smiled knowing he would normally have made you pay for everything you have done. "good luck" you spoke innocently and left him speechless.

HEY GUYS I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER AND MY WHOLE BOOK WILL BE GIVEN A MAKEOVER. AND I MIGHT ADD SOME NEW CHAPTERS AFTER!

Word count: 1029 words