Chapter 23: I Love You.. Until The End.

After days have passed, Karl sent his loved ones a special present - A bouquet of flowers and a letter for them - it was the most adorable thing they claimed from Karl, but it was sad that he already broke up with them, so that was the way of Karl saying thank you from them and telling how much he love them.

Dear Alex,

       I am truly sorry for what happened recently, i know that was not supposed to happen. My mom didn't accept me dating you guys and forced me to break up with you two, i didn't know what to do since mom told me she would treat me like a lost puppy when i didn't break up with you..

Please don't tell nick that i didn't mean to break up with you guys, i am still desperate of bringing you two back to me. But happy beginnings ends with a bad ending, I'm sorry, and truly sorry Alex, i still love you and care for you both Nick. Please treasure my present for you<3

I'll talk to you if I'm ready to talk with you guys, again love you!! Please eat and get enough sleep:)

                                      -Karlos<3

___________

That's what Alex used to call him.. tears running from his face, Karl was really something to them, don't worry Karl, i will treasure this ring for you.

___________

Dear Nick,

           I am truly sorry about our relationship, i know your mad at me but please give me a second chance, i didn't mean to do anything, i hated all of the bit i said last night. I still love you, and will love you.

I hope you will treasure this ring i gave you, take care of yourself while we're gone. Love you!!<3

__________

Nick buried his head to his palms, Karl..why did you have to do this..

Nick cried and silently sobbed, now he understood Karl, ofcourse he would understand Karl, and his feelings fo himself. Nick thought time flies by so fast that it was just a month after they got in the relationship, and Karl broke up, but Nick accepted it, also Alex.

Nick looked at the ring, it was a orange ring with Karl and alex's name on it

Alex on the other hand has a blue ring, with his boyfriends names on it, it was really cute and Alex decided to take a photo of it.

While Karl? He kept it in the box where it was supposed to be, and kept it somewhere safe, he wanted to keep it safe and not let people touch it, even Callahan wanted to take a look but he took it from him, he also wanted to treasure it, like he also treasured them.

_______

Short chapter but hey!! GO IN MY PROFILE TO SEE THE BOOK 2 OF THIS STORY!! YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THAT OUT