Chapter Seven

Magsimula sa umpisa

Saitama-Sensei soon laid his head on top of his wife and dozed off.

'God forbid we see the full capacity of his power.'

~ Arriving at the USJ facility ~

Alexis POV

After Genos woke Sai and I from our temporary slumber, we were led into the famous USJ facility.

Aizawa instructed me and Sai to make sure we maintain the safety of the students while we were there.

For example, if a building were to fall on an oblivious student, we had to step in and help.

Everything seemed fine for the most part. The students were listening to the lesson Thirteen was teaching at the entrance of the facility.

"Thank you, that's all I have to say." She concluded with a bow. The students soon erupted with cheer while I just simply smiled and clapped for the inspiring instructor.

Then, the lights seemed to have flickered and the water fountain in the center seemed glitchy.

"Saitama, Alexis, could you go take a look and see if there are any technical issues to be dealt with in the observation room?"

I nodded graciously as I grabbed Sai's hand. He grunted in surprise, not paying attention to the orders that were just given.

I then looked over to Sai once we neared the observation room, "Do you know how to deal with 'technical issues' ?" He gave me a tight lipped smile before answering, "Nope," popping the 'p'.

I shrugged my shoulders, "We'll figure it out."

Third Person POV

~ With Aizawa and Class 1-a ~

At the center of the facility, a purple portal soon formed. Aizawa grunted as his eyes went wide and his eyebrows furrowed in worry.

He slowly turned his head to see Kurogiri enlarging his portal quirk. Then a crusty hand reached through the portal.

It was soon reveled that it was Shigaraki, who had his hands covering every part of his body, coming through the obviously malicious portal.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes, then he faced his terrified students, "Stay together and don't move! Wait for Saitama and Alexis!" The students gasped simultaneously.

"Thirteen! Protect the students!" Aizawa got ready to fight as he lowered his stance.

Kirishima looked back towards the portal and gasped as he took a fearful step back, "Whoa, what is that thing?!"

This grabbed the students attention as they looked back towards the portal. They saw multiple villains of every kind stepping out with Shigaraki in the middle of it all.

Kirishima seemed to have thought this was part of the training, but he was soon proven wrong by Aizawa raising his voice, "STAY BACK!"

The students winced at the sound, then they saw Aizawa put on his glasses/goggles.

More and more henchmen filled the USJ facility, "This is real. Those are villains." The students were stricken with even more fear as their teacher had told them the truth.

"Give us the girl,"

"Then no one besides All Might gets hurt."

"We will not ask again, hand over Alexis! NOW!"

~ With Our Couple ~

*achoo*

"I'm telling you Lexi, you're getting sick."

"You actually might me right about that, I've been sneezing a lot more since we've been here."

"See, I am always right."

"Honey, there is no such thing as ramen ice cream."

"Doesn't mean it wouldn't be good."

"I love you so much Sai."

"Love ya more Lex."
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

@-@

The USJ takeover may only last one more chapter. Considering that there are other crisis class 1-a faces. And with Saitama there, it's a recipe for a weird disaster T-T

Anyways, Stay Safe And Stay Tuned ;)

<3