Chapter Twenty-Five

~ assist and protect ~

Third Person POV

~ with Alexis ~

The Deep Sea King continued on its rampage and carnage as it neared Mumen Rider and Alexis. Buildings were being torn through, people shouting in fear, and pros getting defeated constantly. Alexis had no idea what to do, but she wanted to end the suffering of the innocents around her. She faced forward, still stood on the pegs on a bike belonging to Mumen Rider, and tapped his shoulder, "Keep going, I'll be quick." She said vaguely, causing Mumen to looked over towards her only to gasp as he no longer saw her near him.

Alexis had arrived in front of the deadly scene of pros being tossed and thrown away like scraps of trash by the Deep Sea King. Most of the civilians had already evacuated, giving the heroes more room to work. Though, it didn't seem to help because they were still on the loosing side of the fight. They had managed to defeat the other water creatures but the King was proving to be the hardest to defeat.

"Who will save us now?! Where is All Might!?" A reporter exclaimed while looking at the destruction caused by the monstrous deep sea villain.

*BOOM*

The reporter stopped, looking everywhere, "What was that?" Dust and smoke had been kicked up, blocking the vision of those around. Although it was now eerily quiet.

Hawks, who stood nearby readying his feathers, narrowed his eyes to get a location on the villain. Yet, when the dust settled the villain was revealed to have been defeated. His guts laid all over the street, almost as if he had dissipated from the inside out. Hawks tried to find the hero responsible, when he saw the familiar white cape and yellow suit. "Of course." He muttered with a smile before he opened his wings to fly over towards Alexis.

But just as he reached out to grab her arm, Alexis had already seemed to have disappeared. He silently berated himself, "Damn! Every time!"

Endeavor was also near the chaos, but he saw what Alexis had done and his eyes were wide with disbelief. 'Was that the girl Nezu went on about?' He thought before glancing at Hawks who had an aggravated look on him, causing the number two pro hero to hum to himself as ideas formed in his head.

~ after the training camp incident ~

(Bakugo had already been taken. Saitama was too late to assist since he had to help Sonic find Genos' limbs that had been broken off during a fight with another villain. That's where is focus was for that time sadly, and he scolded himself for it after the abduction of the pomeranian.)