Chapter 3 || Arson

Life has been going rather, steady. I went to go hunt for some meat as I stumbled across some creepers. I bribed them one by one so they wouldn't all just blow up. I go back to our base and make a little extra tnt and I go back on my way. I stop at a cave and go inside to get some iron. After grabbing a good amount I go back to me and masons base once again. He's suprised and said "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET ALL THIS IRON FROM?!" to that I say "caves" and he gives me that annoyed look. I put my iron in the furnace to make ingots and again, back on my way.

meme time

I was sitting around our house bored and found nothing to do. I was searching through the pantry and found some pop tarts. I decided to freeze them since I've never tried it.
Twenty minutes later
THEY WERE DONE! I open up the freezer door and take them out. They were pretty easy to open. So I open them and eat them, obviously. They just set me back a few notches. 10/10

Back to the story line

I went up to a wolf and tried to get it, it was afraid of me so I tried to calm is down with some bones and steaks. Soon enough it became loyal to me. I bring it back home to show mason. I asked him what we should name it. We tried to figure out the gender since it was only a pup, and we figured out it was a boy! We went through some names and we settled on switch. Mason built a bed for switch and soon enough he liked his new home!

That very night

I was out on a midnight walk when I came across something? I'd never seen it before and though I was seeing things. I went up to it, it saw me. I hid behind a tree and got put my sword and some TNT packets. I run up to it threatening it to tell me what, who, it was. It said to calm down and that he was something, something I had never heard before. It was a..

A/N haha none of you know what it is not even mason. Sorry for the really late chapter I've been busy lately. Have a good day! 407 words.