Chapter 1

" Today's going to a special day" I hear Alice saying downstairs as I roll my eyes. She's been talking non stop about how today is going to be life changing but won't let me into her mind to see it.
" Alice can you just give it up already, I don't know what's supposed to be so special about going to the same boring school with the god awful humans" I say back to her knowing she can hear me. All the sudden I hear her appear from behind me as I'm picking my outfit for the day.
" we have a new girl starting school today, the chiefs daughter" Alice said
I ignore her as I don't understand what's so exciting about another human joining the school. I look in my closet hoping to just wear sweats and have a chill day when the sweatpants are smacked out my hand.
" don't you dare put those god awful things on, go shower I'll pick an outfit for you" Alice scolded.
" what's wrong with wearing sweats " I smirked knowing it'll aggravate her as Alice always wants us looking our best and is a huge fashion enthusiast.
Alice's eyes widened as she glared me down, " GO" she shouted and I quickly ran away while laughing.
After showering I went outside and saw the outfit all on the bed for me.
"Thank you ally" I say out loud and I hear her think your welcome and I burned those sweats.
I smiled and chuckle.
All the sudden I smell my mates walking by the house as they've gotten back from hunting, I went last night.
" Hey Babe" Emmett says as he walks in the door with Rosie.
" looking hot, are you giving us a show before school starts" he stares noticing me in just my towel.
" We wouldn't have time for that Emmett and I think everyone would kill us In this house especially since the other night" I explained getting dressed quickly.
Rosie walks over to me and places a peck on my lips as she starts to braid my hair for me.
" But but " Emmett pouted
" But no, maybe if your lucky we can later" I smirked
" ughhh I just want to admire my wife all up close and personal" Emmett whined
I shook my head as I smiled he really was a big man child. Rosalie , Emmett and I have been together since they were changed. I'm much older and I'd never thought I would find my mate until Carlisle brought home Rose after biting her and as soon as she woke up we knew we had that connection. It was harder for her to return the feelings as she's never had connections to women before but after a couple months we became an item. It was especially hard for us since we were a same sex couple and back then it wasn't even a thought or allowed. We had to hide ourselves and only really be free in the comfort of our own home. It sadden us at first but we knew it was better then the repercussions of society back then. After we found Emmett and Carlisle changed him, we realized that this was our third as we felt completely whole with him around.
We couldn't all get married but we still had a ceremony with all our family and other friends where we exchanged our own vows and weddings bands. In our eyes we'll always be married no matter what.
After Rose finished my hair I gave her another kiss and thanked her. I grabbed my stuff and walked up to Emmett giving him a passionate kiss.
" This is all your getting for now" as I pointed my finger at him
" Alright I'll take it for now I guess"
" ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS GO KAT STOP MAKING OUT WITH EMMETT AND ROSALIE" I hear Alice yell
" Im coming" I say as my mates run down with our vampire speed. I walk out into the hallway and onto the banister where I use my telekinesis and energy to float myself down. I hug and kiss Esme's cheek and I get into Emmetts Jeep.
Hey Eddie do you know why Alice is so exited about a new girl coming in today ? She blocking me from reading anything. I thought to him
He responded saying Alice is doing the same thing to me I have no idea what's going to happen today.
Oh great well hopefully it's nothing too major I said

That's a wrap on chapter 1!! Please enjoy don't forget to comment