I just wish to find the answer sooner or later. I don't want to lose the only one while still holding to something that is impossible to happen. 

Somebody cover up my ears

Somebody save me from my heart

Somebody take me far from here

And rip the speakers out my car

" Cause I'm ready to love you or I'm ready to lose you?" I muttered the lyrics and gripped my handle tightly. 

I really hope to find the answer soon and joohyun will make it easier for me. Cause after all..

"I can't wait here any longer.."

__________

Irene pov~

SHE KISSED SOMEONE??!!

I turned my head in surprise when I saw y/n lightly blushing by the girl remarks. So they did? Woah. This is new though.

I saw how this pink haired girl took out her hand and placed it in front of y/n with seducing looks. What the heck.

I was contemplating whether to do what I have in mind or just shrug it off. Seeing that the idiot beside me still looking awestruck with the girl in front of her, I decided to reach my hand instead.

" And I'm Irene, nice to meet you sana." I threw her my fakest smile ever as she replied back with sarcastic one. Okay but the nerve.

I snatched back my hand back and focused back on my food. I keep stuffing the food into my mouth while thinking of something.

" What the fuck did I do? This is so embarrassing.. What if y/n interpret it in wrong way? Gosh.." I facepalmed mentally and cursed myself. I quickly eat my food in hope I can go home right away.

I tried to sneak a glance at y/n and there I saw her, trying to talk with sana again. Really? While I'm here?

" Gosh the fuck joohyun? Why you sound so freaking possessive?!" I slapped my cheek softly and quickly shoved my food into y/n's mouth to prevent her from talking further.

" Don't talk while eating." I tried to sound more calm but it came out sarcastically so I just let it be. I noticed that y/n quickly obeyed and sana shoot me a glare.

That's right girl, you don't have that effect that I do on y/n.

After the dinner, we bid our goodbye to jihyo and sana but that pink haired girl has the nerve to hug y/n and kissed her cheek. Woah, this girl is brave.

" Okay joohyun's mind. You need to stop that thoughts now." I told myself and shrugged every thoughts about y/n. You don't like her okay.

Am I?

" Let's go?" I snapped from my thoughts when y/n waved her hand in front of me. I scoffed quietly and glared at her. Tch, why am I so bitter today?

The whole ride was too silence and it's killing me but I can't do anything about it. I glanced at y/n to see her serious face while driving. She sometimes cursed underneath her breath when she met some reckless driver.

I don't know why but I giggled softly upon the scene. I never thought to feel like this comfortable with other people except my groupmate. This girl beside me just radiating a comfy vibes. 

It feels like I'm home.

Okay that's enough. I'm at the edge of losing my mind now. This felt so right in my heart but somehow in my mind, it felt so wrong.

I can already feel my cheeks burned when y/n parked in front of my house. Before she can even turned to me, I quickly hid my face and ran inside. This is so fucking embarrassing plus I accidentally recalling the scene at the restaurant earlier making it worse.

I slammed the door closed and leaned on it, sliding down as I felt my legs giving up. My heart keeps beating rapidly as I can't stop thinking about what I thought earlier.

" She feels like home??"

I unconsciously smile at the thoughts. Maybe she is-

" Gosh joohyun, pull yourself together!!"

________________

My friends keep spamming with Irene's sticker just to annoy me. I'm flattered with them to acknowledge the love of my life sksksk~

Thank you for reading again!!