" W-W-What?"

The pink haired girl pouted and reached out her hand to me. " Nevermind, I'm sana." I looked at her hand for awhile, blinking twice when another hand cuts me and shook the latter hand.

" And I'm Irene. Nice to meet you sana."

The air was too awkward especially when I saw sana replied back by smiling widely. They let go of their hand as jihyo threw me a knowing look. I mouthed her saying I don't know anything.

" Is she that girl?" Jihyo whispered to me as she pointed at joohyun using her lips. I slowly nodding my head and turned to the girl beside me.

" Are you okay?" I asked when I noticed that she is in her thoughts. I saw her blinked twice rapidly then hum as a response. I was about to introduce myself to sana when joohyun suddenly shoved her food into my mouth.

" Don't talk while eating." She muttered in stern voice making me obeyed it almost immediately. Dang she's scary sometimes.

I send sana an apologetic smile which she brushed it off. From the corner of my eyes, I can feel jihyo quietly laughing at me. Welp thanks so much buddy, really help me here.

After the dinner, we bid a goodbye with Sana hugging me and kiss my cheek.

" See you again soon y/n!!" 

I waved at her while smiling widely. She is so fun to be with. Maybe I should pay tzuyu a visit sometimes. I turned around to my car and was met with furious joohyun. Hmm I wonder what makes her upset this time.

" Let's go?" I asked her but she only glared at me and went to the other side. I scratched my nape nervously before proceed to get inside and started to drove off. 

I dropped her at her home and as usual she didn't even thanked me. Heck, she didn't even turn to look back at me. I shook my thoughts and drove back to my home. I'm no longer staying at rosé's house since my parent are already back. 

Since my house is kinda far from here, I decided to play the radio and just in time my favorite song was playing.

I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs

Tired of love songs, tired of love

Just wanna go home, wanna go home

Wanna go home, woah

So tired of love songs, tired of love songs

Tired of love songs, tired of love

Wanna go home, wanna go home

Wanna go home, woah

 I unconsciously smile at the rhythm but soon fade away when I saw bunch of couples being lovey dovey under the moon.

" Okay at this point, I'm really tired of love."

My mind suddenly drifted back to joohyun. I'm still thinking about what yeji told me. Do I love her or I just simply still stuck with irene from my dream? I don't know. My mind is pretty messed up right now.