The Villains' Escape

It had been a year since Crusher found the Moonstone, stolen the Sunstone, and was corrupted by it, thanks to the demoness Zhan Tiri. Thankfully, the demoness herself had been defeated, and Crusher was named the wielder of the Moonstone while Blaze was named the wielder of the Sunstone. In addition to that, Crusher had been adopted by the Blaze Family and was currently living with them.

Of course, things never started out as great as they sounded. Crusher had difficult time adjusting to the family, along with trying to use the Moonstone without fear and nightmares of corruption. Not to mention the return of his cruel parents, Krisha and Calvin, trying to claim him and hurt him once more.

But thanks to his new family, Krisha and Calvin had exposed their true colours and had been sent the prison after a trial. And with Blaze and Roarian's help, Crusher had learned how to wield his Moonstone with no fear.

He had never been happier in all his life.

And he was so happy that he could never thought anything could break it...

Until...

.
.
.

It was late at night in the largest prison of Axle City. All the lights were out, and all of the prisoners were asleep.

In the middle of that night, a figure slipped inside the prison, moving through the walls each prison until she got to the most sealed prison; the one she had been looking for.

She slipped through the walls and grinned-- Calvin and Krisha... just the trucks she needed. The two said prisoners were chained to the wall, restricted from any movement. She chuckled and moved forward to face them.

"Hello, Calvin and Krisha. Lovely night, isn't it?"

Krisha glanced up and narrowed her eyes at the strange figure. "And who are YOU?"

"A friend," Zhan Tiri faked sweetness. "An ally, you might say. Or at least I hope to be."

"An ally, you say," Calvin scoffed. "You look like a child. What can YOU possibly do, hmm?"

"Simple. Free you from these wretched chains that horrible Blaze family put you in."

The two looked doubtful. Zhan Tiri cackled and snapped her fingers together. Immediately, the chains around them fell to the ground.

"How... how did you do this?"

"I am more than you realize," Zhan Tiri smirked. "I am Zhan Tiri, the most feared demoness. But more information later. For now, we must leave before—"

Suddenly, an alarm came and rang through the prison.

"Get us out of here! Now!" Calvin yelled.

Zhan Tiri used her magic to teleport them away from the prison. They reappeared in a dark palace, landing on the ground with a thud.

"What... is this place?" Krisha asked.

"My dark palace, far away from any… heroes to stop me," Zhan Tiri smirked. "Now, let us get on to business,"

"Answer our questions first," Calvin sternly spoke. "First of all… how do know of the Blaze Family?"

"Oh... that wretched Blaze and Crusher stopped me when I had almost taken over the world." Zhan Tiri growled.

"And you know us… how?" Krisha raised an eyebrow.

"I've been watching you." Zhan Tiri smirked. "I've learned plenty about you as well through your son's memories, used you both to make him lose control of himself… which is still exactly what I plan to do,"