29

yang 👿 @wonnie tweeted.

going on a 🚙 😪

725 likes | 6 retweets

++++++++

jungwon isn't an outdoor kind of person. he prefers staying inside, surrounded with his books and blanket. the last time he went camping was in middle school, and he promised that he won't do it again because it sucks.

"so, we're lost?" sunoo stared at daniel, who is supposed to be their guide through the camp.

yeah, it still sucks.

"what? no. i just got confused for a second, but we're on the right track." daniel answered quickly.

"i swear dan, if you don't know the way to the camp site, i will murder your knee caps," geonu mumbled as he struggles to walk behind them.

they arrived at 8 am at the house of daniel's grandparents. they decided to leave their car (since it can't also fit through the woods) and just walk towards the camp site, where they would set up their tents.

daniel's grandmother also told them that there are cabins on the site, and she already told the care taker of the camp site that they will come.

jake looked back at geonu who is having a hard time catching up to them. "hey, why do you look like you're dying already? we just started walking minutes ago."

"it's because my knees don't work under pressure, asshat. and what did you say? we just started walking? bitch, it's been an hour already. at this point i'll become tarzan."

jungwon glared at him. "shhh, don't be noisy. who knows what creatures are in this forest. you'll disturb them."

"there are animals who can eat you alive." daniel added.

geonu laughed. "that'll be great then, it's my pleasure - aw!" jake hits him with a tumbler that he's holding.

"jungwon's right. also, you'll be more tired if you talk while walking. don't worry, i can sense that we're already near the site." hanbin added, assuring them.

"i'll probably die because of heat before we get there, but sure." jungwon scoffed at geonu's remark and just walked faster.

sunoo's busy taking pictures of them and the surroundings. "it's so pretty here."

jungwon smiled a little. it is pretty here. nature's so beautiful.

+++++++++

sunshinebby @sunooshi tweeted.

finally with nature 🌳🌿