the one with the history

WARNING: This chapter contains my actual real personal experience from a past relationship... Please be kind and if you ever experienced things I went through, you are loved and you can always message me to vent. You are all beautiful and strong. If you feel uncomfortable reading about a toxic relationship this chapter is not for you. love you <3.

RECAP

I really do hope Jean leaves me alone.

About 4 weeks have passed and they were the same routine every day. School, eat, sleep, read, watch anime, smoke, study, smoke, eat and sleep and back again with the same thing.

Also, Jean has been non-stop spamming me everywhere. Messages, Twitter, and Instagram.

DONT REPLY

I miss you, I still have hope for us, please text back.

Sunday Delivered 1:25 am

Please text back.

Sunday Delivered 12:09 pm

(N/n) I have already apologized for everything I have done.

Sunday Delivered 10:17 pm

Can we just talk?

Sunday Delivered 10:20 pm

Hello?

Tuesday Delivered 11:19 am

i miss you...

Tuesday Delivered 12:45 am

i still love you (n/n).

Tuesday Delivered 2:22 am

you are the only girl i have ever loved.

Thursday Delivered 11:11 pm

I'm sorry. Please text back.

Friday Delivered 12:12 am

I'm tired of reading these messages. He is the definition of a toxic man... wait no he is a boy. I have not replied to a single message and he keeps on going like geez get the hint kid. The only person who truly knows what happened between me and Jean is Hanji and if she would she would kill him. Also, Erwin knows, I opened up to him and he was very understanding.

Flashback to two weeks ago

We sat in the living room knowing we would not be disturbed and Levi was in his room so we knew he wouldn't come out anymore since it is midnight. We all were already faded but still smoked another blunt.

"You better not tell anyone... not even Levi" I spoke to Erwin in a serious tone as I pass him the blunt.

"I won't" He stood up and did a weird salute as if he was a commander. Hanji stood up as well as said, "We cross our hearts and hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye it stays between us"