the one with the stranger

RECAP

Let's hope college is a better experience than High school' I thought to myself as I see Levi reading his book. He looks so focused and pretty... I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

I wake up around 11 pm... Geez even when I sleep early I still end up waking up late. 

I start stretching my whole body across the bed. I sit up and I look around to find no Levi.

'mhmm... he must be an early bird' I thought to myself.

I got up from my bed and start walking towards the bathroom to do my everyday morning skincare routine. I use PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash in the morning and at night as well... but at night I use other serums along with a bar of soap. I use the foaming wash and then put on baby lotion. (I actually use this and I will say her night skincare as how I do it later on... my skin so far is clean and only break out when I'm on my period.)

I put my (l/h) hair up with a clip and started to brush my teeth. I see a small white box... shit I forgot I didn't put my retainers in last night. 

I finished brushing my teeth and started to make my way out of the bathroom and walk towards my cabinet and put on some sweatpants. I'm sure it'll be weird if I just walk out in a big t-shirt with just underwear underneath because of Erwin... I don't mind Levi, since I quote 'she's too ugly for me anyways'. Plus, I can maybe even tease his tiny temper ass. 

I walk out of the room barefoot because why not?

"Finally sleeping beauty is up~" Hanji spoke as she got up from the couch. "Have you guys ate?" I genuinely asked looking at Hanji and Levi who is casually drinking his tea at the dining table.

"yes since when brat" Levi muttered. 

"Erwin cooked today... he made pancakes, he left you a big one inside the microwave babe," Hanji said as she pointed towards the microwave.

I gave her a smile and started walking to the microwave... I put one minute to heat up the pancake... The time is up and I opened the door and took out the pancake and it was huge.

"It is indeed big... probably bigger than Levi's tiny head" I chuckled as I grab the pancake and put it side to side with his head. Levi gave me a death stare and if looks could kill I would be in my funeral bed. 'tch' The pancake starts burning my hand and I quickly put the pancake back on the plate.

Hanji and I started cracking up because it was true the pancake was bigger than his head.

I then grab the syrup and la lechera and milk from the fridge and also grabbed a fork. I pour milk into a glass and put the milk back in the fridge. I make my way and sit in front of Levi and he is still sipping his tea... but he is holding his teacup very oddly. This man sure does know how to stand out.

"Where's Erwin?" I ask while I start munching. "He went to the gym" Levi muttered under his teacup. "why didn't you accompany him shorty?" I questioned him. "because I already went to the gym earlier and he left not so long ago" He stated coldly. 'hmmm' was all I hummed and rolled my eyes. I continue eating the pancake.

I look at Hanji and she is so concentrated watching documentary shows, while Levi was still drinking his tea.

I finished my food and washed my plate and placed the syrup and la lechera back inside the fridge. 

"Well, I am going to go pick up my classes... if you guys want I can pick yours as well" I said to Hanji and Levi.

"Oh yes (y/n) that would be amazinggg~," Hanji said as she came to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips and got herself food.