27: "Confrontation and Confession"

Beginne am Anfang

Katsuki:"(Serious) Hey, Minato."

Everyone looks to see Katsuki, who was showing the most serious look they had ever seen him do. Alongside him was Izuku, showing a conflicted look on his face.

Katsuki:"Meet us out front later. We gotta have a talk."

Time passed, until it was time to meet with Katsuki and Izuku. Minato walked the halls carefully, since everyone was already asleep. As they meet outside, the three walk silently, with Minato following the two, entering training ground beta. Eventually, they stop walking, as Izuku turns to face Minato, Katsuki simply turning his head, his hair covering his eyes.

Katsuki:"(Serious) We worked for three years to get into UA, thinking it was simple from there on. So much for that, huh?"

Izuku:"(Serious) Back then, you helped us a lot, Minato-kun. You supported us the best you could to help us become heroes and even wanted to be one yourself, but... we always noticed that you seemed strange when you talked about becoming a hero."

Katsuki:"(Serious) We always thought you were hiding something and after the USJ incident, that guess just became stronger."

Izuku:"(Serious) After seeing your full quirk, we thought you might just have a complex about your looks when you used your kagune, but..."

Katsuki:"(Serious) Turns out we were damn wrong. In the end, you were hiding way worse than that. Sensei told us everything, ya know? He spoke about it all, the beatings, the torture, the surgeries, the killing... the feeding... You always acted like the nice, popular guy, but turns out that was just some dumb act."

Izuku:"(Serious) Ever since that private talk of yours with All Might and entering UA, we noticed you keeping things to yourself, like the way you and Yaoyorozu seemed to act around each other, or when you had that talk with Iida on the station."

Katsuki turns to face Minato, having a dead serious look on his face.

Katsuki:"(Serious) And then there was that transformation on Kamino. I always saw you as a rival, as someone I could work to surpass and I thought you saw us the same way, but... after knowing about all this, I guess you just weren't giving a crap, acting like you're all high and mighty, like we aren't strong enough to even help you. That's why... we're gonna fight, here and now!"

Minato, who had been silently listening until now, speaks up.

Minato:"So that's how it is, huh? I think you're weak so you'll prove me wrong? What about you, Izuku?"

Izuku looks at the ground, pondering for a moment, before sending Minato a serious look and nodding.

Minato:"Very well, then. I already know I can't talk you out of it when you're like this."

Minato enters a battle stance, as Katsuki starts propelling himself with his explosions, attacking Minato, beggining the battle. Katsuki attacks with a large blast from his right hand, only for Minato to dodge it by jumping high. Suddenly, he is forced to block, as Izuku jumps, sending a kick right at him. Minato is sent back to the ground, doing a backflip to land on his feet. He slides back on the ground a few meters.

Minato:"Kicks, huh? Seems you've changed your fighting style."

Katsuki:"Take this seriously, moron!"

Minato looks towards Katsuki to see him up in the air, about to release a large explosion with both hands. Minato dodges to the side, avoiding the blow.

Katsuki:"Stop running, dammit!"

Katsuki lunges towards Minato, preparing to send a blast, with his left hand this time. As Minato was about to block it, he's caught by surprise, as Izuku appears from below Katsuki, sending a kick to his chin, making him start to fall on his back. As Katsuki joined both his hands, about to send a large blast point-blank at his opponent, Minato kicks his arms up, making Katsuki release the explosion accidentally, sending him flying back, until he lands in the ground, hitting it hard.