"Oh, okay. Fill this" She said searching for something.

"Can I go with her when I finish?" I asked like a child.

"Depends on the doctor, otherwise you'll have to wait for her on her room" She said coldly before handing me two sheets of paper.

"Okay, thank you" I said ironically before moving a bit to answer.

Full name, birth date, health problems, and so on. I was answering the questions as fast as I could but my phone interrupted me, I groaned and ignored it thinking it could be Bruna wanting to know if Javi was okay but not even a minute later it started ringing again so I stopped writing and answered.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?!" It didn't take me longer than two seconds to recognize Alexis voice.

"Alexis..."

"DON'T! IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS AND YOU DON'T ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE COACH AND TELL HIM I WAS GOING TO BARCELONA"

"I'm sorry, okay. I'm just nervous" I said letting out a shaky breath.

"Why? Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay" Alexis said about to cry.

"Some men broke into her house" I said and Alexis gasped. "They locked her out and hit her, pretty hard" I said and heard Alexis gasp, again.

"Where are you?" He asked and I sighed.

"At the hospital"

"Are you with her?" Alexis asked and I swear I had never heard him so worried.

"No" I sighed. "I'm filling some papers now, they're examining her, she may have a few broken ribs"

"I'm going there, I'm taking the next flight to Barcelona right now" He said and I shook my head, even though he couldn't see me.

"It isn't necessary, I'm looking after her"

"And why should I trust you?! You broke her heart, I bet Bruna can call you at any moment and you'll leave Javi there! If I don't go Laia will and I don't think you want that" Alexis said and I sighed, calming myself and choosing the rights words to respond.

"Look, Alexis" I said taking a deep breath. "Javi is fine, I'm trying to finish this quickly so I can go with her"

"You still don't convince me" I heard Alexis mumble.

"Mate, I'm trying to win the love of my life back and it won't be the same if you or your wife are here" I sincerely said and heard Alexis chuckle.

"How many times have I heard that?"

"Many, but I swear this time is true"

"What about Bruna?" He asked and it was my time to chuckle.

"She was the one who told me to leave and get Javi back" I said almost forgetting the fact that I was in a hospital, not knowing anything about Javi.

"So, she broke up with you?" He said and I could picture him smiling while raising his eyebrows.

"Kinda"

"Okay, call me every thirty minutes I don't care what time is it but call me and whenever you have something new just tell me, please"

"Don't worry, I will" I said and Alexis sighed.

"Okay, talk to you soon"

"Okay. Don't worry, she is a strong girl, she'll be fine"