"Just don't get angry!" I said as I scratched the back of my neck to calm my nerves down, because I am super scared.

Okay, here I go....

I gulped before I explained on how I met Izana and what's was my relationship.

Just to stay safe, i skipped the bit of him almost grabbing me and pinning me onto the wall, and almost kissing me!
I also didn't mentions hitto name, because referring to him as cousin was for the best.

"So that was all there is. There is nothing between me and him..... he's just weird, that's all." I joked , because for unknown reason the tension between me and him was suffocating.

Manjiro on the other hand stayed silent as he looked down at his lap.

I felt guilty for everything that happened with me and Izana.

"Sorry...Manjiro! I shouldn't have hidden it from you. Trust me, there is nothing between me and Izana." I apologise in a soft tone.

"Is that it?" He asked as he stared at me.

"Ye- yeah?" I stuttered.  It came out more like a question than an answer, almost as if I wasn't sure myself.

"I didn't wanted to burden you with my problems, on top of it was my fault for getting involved. You had nothing to do with it. Not to mention after baji's death, i wanted to give you some space." I smiled a little as I admitted my intentions.

I looked down for some seconds before I stood up.
As I walked away, ,manjiro grabbed my arm pulling me towards him, before he made me sit down on his lap.

"Manjiro---" He interrupted me as he placed a deeper kiss on my lips.

This wasn't any soft fluffy kiss, but harsh and possessive. Making me uncomfortable and scared.
I used my force before pushing him further away form me as I stood up, almost stumbling -- luckily I managed to stay on my feet.

"What the hell manjiro?" I shouted as I was furious from his sudden actions.

"Why, what wrong Y/N-nnie, are you uncomfortable getting kissed by your boyfriend." Manjiro uttered before harshly pulling me towards him.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Mikey stated sternly, his eyes staring  back into mine filled with lust.
His thumbs trailing down my lips as he spoke.

I grabbed his hand, that touched my lips.

"What's gotten into you!" I said.

Manjiro ignored my question, before he tightly embraced me, - placing firm kisses on my neck.

Biting it, sucking it and licking it.

I let out a slight moan as shivers run down my spine and uncomfortable the way he was manhandling me.

"Manjiro, are you jealous?" I whispered in his ear before pushing him away from me, with smug looking smile on my face.

"Izana is just a--"
I was interrupted as he slammed me against the wall before speaking, "Don't say his name, You are mine! Only MINE!"