“He doesn’t,” I confirm. “He knows nothing and I’d like to keep it that way. The less he knows, the less trouble there will be.”

Sebastian glances at me appreciatively. “He’s your own brother though. Shouldn’t you be helping him?”

“Elena’s my friend,” I say. “She’s innocent. I don’t need him ruining the lives of innocent people. If he does go to Mystic Falls, I can assure you that many people will die.”

“Well, we haven’t seen him and if we ever run into him, we won’t mention anything,” Willa smiles.

“Guys, guys, enough about Mystic Falls,” Sebastian interjects. “Aly didn’t leave Mystic Falls so that she could talk about it some more.”

I smile gratefully at Sebastian, who returns my smile warmly and squeezes my hand. The waiter returns and he takes our order before leaving again.

“Can I also get a glass of your finest red wine?” I ask.

“Miss, I’m going to need to see some ID.”

“No, you aren’t.” 

The waiter blinks. “I’ll be right back with that order of wine.”

“Make it four glasses,” instructs Tasha.

“Yes, I will bring your wine when I return,” the waiter says in a monotone voice.

“Thanks sweetie!” chirps Tasha while she bats her eyelashes flirtatiously.

Sebastian makes a gagging noise.

“Natasha, please stop embarrassing yourself.”

She just sticks out her tongue childishly at him. “The only one embarrassing themselves is you Sebastian. You constantly make a fool of yourself in front of Alayne. Please do tell me though, are you two together or not?”

I cough awkwardly and wait for Sebastian to say something but he stays silent as well. Tasha shares a knowing look with Willa. Finally, I decide to speak but apparently Sebastian also decides to speak the same time I do.

 “Yes we are,” I say

“No we’re not,” says Sebastian.

Tasha grins. “Well now that’s awkward.”

We try again.

“No we’re not,” I say.

“Yes we are,” Sebastian replies.

Natasha just sighs. “When you two have made up your mind, please do tell me.”

I glance at Sebastian who just has his usual smirk on his face.

“Yeah?” he asks me.

I shrug. “Maybe.”

He throws up his hands. “Women are impossible.”

“I’d be careful with what I was saying if I were you, dear brother,” chuckles Willa lightly. “You’re sitting at a table with women that are capable of tearing out your throat.”

“Yeah Sebastian.” I elbow him hard in the side and he scowls at me. A minute later, he yelps when Tasha kicks him underneath the table. I smile at his sister.

“Oh Natasha, I have missed you soo much!”

“Why didn’t you ever try looking for me?” she shoots back. “Willa and I have been missing for 145 years!”

“Yeah, that’s not long enough,” I laugh. “How did you guys get stuck anyways? You are both extremely old vampires, how did you let the citizens of Mystic Falls trap you?”