C H A P T E R 2

(season 1, episode 1, the girl in mystic falls)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐀𝐘𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀!" Isis  screamed, shooting her finger out at Tanner, her eyes blazing with fury.

People gasped.

Someone snorted loudly and laughed.

Bonnie especially was absolutely mortified. "Isis!" She shrieked in shock, but Isis ignored her. She had to get this off her chest before she exploded and it turned nasty.

Matt spat out his sparkling water, spilling it all over his table, getting some one the girl beside him.

Tyler straight up laughed and got an eraser thrown at his head, making him growl.

Caroline hid her face behind her book, her eyes wide as she tried to comprehend what had just happened at that moment.

Elena just gaped at her friend, completely speechless.

A guy was looking at her in curiosity, his leaf green eyes sparkling in interest. Her attitude was unique and her scent was earthy yet sweet. He was transfixed.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Are you fucked in the head?! Actually, don't answer that question because you are! You don't say things like that. You are supposed be a teacher and sympathise and empathise with your students, but it seems like your parents failed you in that aspect as well!"

She raged, ignoring the shocked looks she was getting. Nobody had seen Isis this angry before. She really could be nasty when she wanted to. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Apologise," she growled, her voice low and dangerous.

Tanner just stood there. He opened his mouth but no words came out. He couldn't believe that this was happening. He couldn't really comment on her beginning last word because she was black and had every right to shout that.

Isis just smirked and tilted her head, her dark eyes sparkling with mirth. "What's that?" She asked, putting her hand behind her ear, leaning forward. "I can't hear you," she continued in a taunting tone of voice. "Cat got your tongue?" She sniggered, crossing her arms over her chest. Everyone looked at her in awe. Tanner coughed and quickly sipped some water, but he ended up spilling some in a panic.

He knew that he had to apologise because her family were the biggest sponsors of the school and could easily kick him out. He swallowed audibly and said;