Chapter 2

Oh you gotta be kidding me. Turns out that this new doll took over my entire reputation. He destroyed everything I worked for. That bitch even went after a kid with the exact same name as mine. I'm old news now. I rip the newspaper into pieces and look at the doll standing besides me. Maybe if I rip off his head it makes me feel better. After I took over nica her body everything went to hell- turns out she had a tumor and the only way I could escape death was going back into this stupid doll. I mumble "I should have killed andy when I had the chance instead of letting him rot in that mental institution". I need to get my reputation back one way or the other. I look at the doll and see that his eyes are now fully red holding my knife . He says "Chucky hurt Andy?". Bet he doesn't even know how to use a knife. I chuckle and take a step closer to him and say "Yes Chucky hurt Andy a lot, Chucky gonna kill andy" before I realize what's going on the doll has stabbed me with my knife into my chest. He yells "Nobody hurts my best buddi". This doll is a fucking psychopath. I don't know whether to kill him or just take notes. I push him off me. And take out the knife out of my chest. "I don't want your Andy, I want my Andy you idiot" I say annoyingly. I wait for his response but it seems like he died on me. Just when I'm about to walk away I hear him say "do you wanna sing the buddi song?" Is he completely nuts? But maybe I can use him to get what I want. I smile. Yeah I can use him. If I kill his Andy I'll be back in the spotlights and take over his reputation. I look back into the empty eyes of the doll while he starts singing "You are my buddi until the end, more then a buddi, you are my best friend". I cover my ears. Dolls, You can't live with them. Period. I chuckle. "I love you more then you will ever know, ⟟'ll never let you go." What kind of pussy is this doll? I'm gonna throw up if he doesn't shut up. I grab the doll his hand and start walking while saying "walk you stupid bitch we have somewhere to be!" I see a small boat and jump inside of it while dragging the doll with me. I give him a paddle. I start rowing. Who ever you are kid, we are coming for you. "Are we having fun now?" I hear the doll say. I smirk. "Yeah we do, now row faster".