I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

“Whoa, wait, wait , wait. How did my kiss mark got into this conversation?” I asked as actually looked at her in the eye.

“I’m saying that you should be interested in boys since you received a hickie from one!” she explained as she grinned triumphantly.

Wow. That actually made sense.

“I was probably harassed while I was asleep.” I said as I went back to my food.

“Yeah, sure.” She prolonged as she rolled her eyes.

“Then just follow the guy already! Now, if you will excuse me, I have a meal I want to finish.” I said professionally as I gestured for her to go away.

“Fine, fine.” She said as she ran towards the gate where I heard so many girls screaming and wooing and stuff.

Oh well, I don’t care anyways. I have a meal with me to eat and for me that’s enough. I looked at the sky and disregarded the noise behind me.

“Hmm… it really seems like it’s been a dream.” I mumbled to myself as I sipped my juice slowly.

A lot of things happened for the past few months. I was hired by a rich businesswoman as a mechanic after seeing my job and I get to enter the last year of high school because of the scholarship she offered me. I get some benefits since I now live in her house which is like a small mansion, and an allowance. My life really changed since last Christmas.

“Haaaaa….” I sighed. It’s been a month since I’ve started to attend school and everything feels so new to me still.

After 10 minutes, I finished my food and threw the leftover packages in the garbage bin. I walked towards the building and went to my locker for my next subjects. After I grabbed my books, I walked to my next class.

I was about to open the door when I heard screaming girls at the far end of the corridor by the corner. As I looked at that direction, I saw a guy running towards me in full speed.  I panicked and hurriedly opened the door. As I did, I felt a hand cover my mouth and push me inside the classroom. I sat down on the floor between the legs of someone. The door closed and I heard the screaming and wooing girls pass by. Behind my neck, I felt someone sigh.

I realized what situation I’m in and hurriedly stood up. Then I dusted my pants. What the hell?

I looked down and saw handsome guy staring right at me. His blonde hair looks silky as his light blue eyes are so mesmerizing. In one second, I felt like I was being sucked into them.  I felt my face go red and I hurriedly turned away to cover my face.

What’s up with me?

“Hey, wait. Don’t look away.” I heard a soothing voice call. I felt a pull on my left shoulder and I turned to see those eyes again.

I have to admit. The transfer student’s pretty hot.

“Umm…you should go to the office and get you schedule.” I stammered as I shrugged off his hand.

I turned away and began to walk to my seat when he grabbed my hand.

“Wait, don’t you remember me?” he asked.

“Are you trying to flirt with me mister?” I asked uneasily.

“No, I mean…” then his eyes widened. He let go of my hand and held his chin as if he’s deep in thought.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about the spell that will temporarily erase your memories.” He mumbled to himself.

My shoulders drooped as I looked at this guy. He is SO out of the topic.

He looked at me and I flinched. What’s he gonna do now?

He held out his hand with a charming smile and said politely, “Hi. I’m Sammy. Sammy Claus.”

I cautiously took his hand for a shake while saying, “I’m...uh…Forwon Williams.”

“Are you the son of Santa Claus or something?” I joked.

He smirked and answered confidently, “Yeah.”

My eyes widened and I remembered a hazy memory of someone saying “…the one and only son of Santa Claus.

I shook my head as I thought, ‘That can’t be.’

Suddenly, my hand was pulled by a strong urge and Sammy’s face loomed over mine. As I was pulled towards him, his left hand held my jaw gently. Then right there in the front of the class; 5 minutes just before the bell will ring, I was kissed by the transfer student who proclaims he’s Santa Claus’s son.

I was stunned at the suddenness and I can’t move or breathe. His eyes are half-closed and I saw a different view of him. His eyes looked at me as if I’m someone so special. What is this?

After some seconds, my lips parted from his. I’m stunned. It’s like I’m a human that has been turn to a statue. Unconsciously, my fingers touched my lips and I went really, really RED.

“Wah?!” I croaked out afterwards.

He smirked and opened the door.

“I’m gonna keep doing that until you remember who I am to you.” He said as he stepped out of the door.

“What?! Why? Just kiss some other girl then. I’ll just try to remember on my own what I have forgotten.” I panicky called after him.

His head popped from the side of the door then he smiled widely.

“That won’t do since we have a promise.” He chirped out then he disappeared.

“Hey! Wait!” I called as I reached for him.

But I’m too stunned. Afterwards, I slumped down on the floor. My…first kiss is stolen by that guy! Ugh!

Then my fingers caressed my lips.

If that’s the case, why…why do I feel so happy?

I looked out of the door again just 3 minutes before the next class. Students will be coming in soon.

“What the hell is he to me?” I mumbled.

Then I saw this very hazy memory wherein someone who looks like Sammy set my heart beating like crazy.

“Because Wonforthry are the numbers 1-4-3 which means ‘I LOVE YOU’.”

****************************************************************************************************************

So whatadaya think? Good? Bad? I might post the other epilogue if you guys want! :3

Oh yeah, I don't think I can post the "Stolen Kisses of the Angel Knights" since I'm still planning the plot. I'll post another story when another random story crosses my mind. I like keeping my stories original. :))

See ya next time! Thanks for all the support of my readers!

X ♥ HANSEL_GA117 ♥X