#148

And we return to Stain and Spinner playing pokemon (I should turn this into a series, just, me quoting the random shit I've done playing games as these dumbasses) also just so shit later makes sense, Spinner's current team is:
Corruption 🟣 Alolan raichu
Overhaul 🔵 Alolan Marowak
Tic 🟣 togekiss
Dolly 🟣 obstagoon
Hekiji 🟣 Barraskewda
Mashirao 🟣 passimian
This is my actual Sword team (except i have a Mantine named Magne instead of Hekiji cos she was better than her) and I'm very proud of them. (Also a purple dot means a girl and a blue means a boy)

Spinner: *gets spotted by a trainer on route 9 after messing around in Circhester city* UuUuuUuuuUuuuGh...

Stain: *laughs* just gotta hope he doesn't have a rock type.

Spinner: why? Cos my raichu's up front?

Stain: yeah.

*the music suddenly stops*

Spinner + Stain: *look to the TV, the screen was white*

Spinner: why's my screen white..?

Stain: uuuh...

Spinner: Stain why's the screen white!?

Stain: I don't know!

*the screen turns black and an error message pops up*

Spinner: shit...

Stain: ...you saved after fighting Opal...right...?

Spinner: no....

Stain:...have you saved at all since you started playing?

Spinner: no...

Stain: *looks at his phone* ...hey...don't freak out but...

Spinner: *looks to him*

Stain: we've been playing for three hours...

Spinner: ... *starts to tear up slightly* please don't tell me I just lost three hours of play time...

*the game exits out back to the Home Screen of his switch*

Spinner: *tries to go into Pokemon sword again*

His Switch: "please take out the game cartridge and put it back in. If this message appears multiple times, please contact Nintendo/help.com"

Spinner: *gets up and takes the game cartridge out, sitting down in his desk chair* ok, what have we actually done?

Stain: well...you got Hikiji to level 50...we beat Opal...and hop...

Spinner: Opal wasn't too hard..hop was child's play..I guess it wouldn't be too bad if we lost that long but I think the journey was the hardest part, navigating through the snow and the rocks was a nightmare *puts the game cartridge back in and loads up Pokemon sword*

Pokemon Sword: *in circhester*

Stain: Huh? I thought you said you hadn't saved since we started?

Spinner: i haven't... OH! This game auto saves! *laughs in relief* oh thank fucking god I was so scared

Stain: *sighs in relief* yeah me too. *laughs a little* I'm never gonna let this go ya know

Spinner: i Know, i Know, *sits down and starts playing again*