#123

This is a real event that just took place, I just Switched my mum for Magne and me for Spinne.

After over a week of blistering hot weather:

Spinner + Magne: *walking back to the hideout and talking*

Spinner: the big two headed ones are called Hideous Zipplebacks and the red ones that can set themselves on fire are called Monstrous Nightmares.

Magne: Ok,

Spinner: and then there's Whispering Deaths and the Screaming Death, they're kind of like snakes with really big heads, The Screaming Death looks like she has a skull for a head, she has cool red eyes too.

Magne: yeah, I remember those,

spinner: yeah, she's my favourite dragon by-

*they hear a huge rumble of thunder that goes on for a good two minutes*

Magne: IT HAS BEGUN!!

Spinner: oh my god *laughing* I knew we said the dragons were gonna come out of hiding but I didn't think it would be this soon

Magne: The heavens are just gonna open and it's just gonna pour down

Spinner: when it does, I'm gonna go outside and t-pose at the rain, I'm gonna assert my dominance over god

Magne: *laughs*

About 20 minutes later

Magne and Spinner: *sat in the hideout*

Magne: You know it might not actually rain, right?

Spinner: It better do!

Magne: yeah, I hope it does,

*they hear another huge rumble of thunder and it starts pouring down*

Spinner: IM GOING OUT THERE NO ONE CAN STOP ME!! *goes to get on his shoes*

Magne: put sandals on, not trainers

Spinner: why?

Magne: just do it

Spinner: Fine, Fine, *puts sandals on and fucking B O O K S it down the stairs, standing in the rain with his arms out, laughing*

Magne: *walks to one of the windows and looks out*

Spinner: *Runs around the building, finding the window Magne was at and waving up at her*

Magne: *laughs and waves back*

Spinner: *runs around the building again and runs back upstairs, taking his sandals off as he walked up the stairs*

Magne: You're insane

Spinner: That was awesome! It's been so long!

Magne: *laughs*

Also I know I said sandals but I meant crocs. I wore crocs.