𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊;

ᴮᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ, ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʷᵒʳˢᵉ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍˢ

█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. The girl felt empty. Which was way worse than she could imagine.

And she had been feeling that way for a while now. More specifically, an entire year.

She was completely and utterly broken. And that all because of the findings that she had done. The findings that showed that her parents were cold blooded killers, mass murderers.

Meadow was so broken, that she had changed it all. Everything about her was different now.

She didn't smile at people. Instead she just glared at them. She wasn't wearing that bright look on her face anymore. She looked shallow and empty. She wasn't sharing a house with Marie. She went back to the farm. She traded her dual swords for a set of daggers. And she never braided her hair anymore, never.

After finding out about the letter. She ran, she ran and got away. As fast as she could. Together with the black horse she made her way from the camp and left the crows behind.

It made Meadow feel bad. But she didn't have another choice. Some would say her reaction was exaggerated but to Meadow it certainly wasn't.

Her parents, the people who were the sole reason for her to walk the earth had lied to her, all their lives. Even though their passing was years and years ago, she felt utterly betrayed by them.

Not only them. There was someone else who lied to her.

Her grandmother had lied. The elder woman had convinced Meadow that her parents were caring and loving people. Even though they were far from that.

After the complete mess of a mission she had with the crows, Meadow quickly made her way back to Ketterdam. She took the first boat back and left the horse and let it go free.

Meadow didn't expect and wasn't prepared to be back in Ketterdam this soon. It was definitely nice to be home, only the city didn't feel like that anymore.