𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊;
ᴷᵉᵗᵗᵉʳᵈᵃᵐ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ

█████████
¯'•.,¸¸,.•'⚫️☀️ ║▌║█🌚🥷˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦. The rain was pouring down on her brown braided hair and her clothes were soaked in water. It had already turned night and the sky was dark.

But she knew where she had to go. An old family friend lived in the city and she was more than happy to welcome Meadow into her home.

Her name was Marie, she was around 50 years old. She owned a bakery that was in the centre of the city. Above that bakery was a nice but humble apartment where she lived.

Meadow was exhausted, she had been walking for over 3 hours now and her muscles were aching. But she was almost there.

Her grandmother had took her to Marie's bakery before. And she had made the best pastries for them. Let's just say that Meadow gained some weight that day.

As Meadow rounded the last corner, she finally came in sight of the small but pretty bakery. The pink banner of the shop and the windows filled with pies and pastries brought back memories from when she was younger.

She quickly crossed the street and walked towards the door. She pulled her bag off her shoulders before opening the door.

As she entered, the delicious and calming smell of the pastries filled her nose. It was just like how Meadow had remembered it, nothing had changed in all those years.

She heard ruffling sounds coming from the back of the shop. And then footsteps. Meadow already had a smile on her face, knowing who was going to come out of the door.

"I cannot believe my eyes! Is that my gorgeous Meadow?" The exited voice of Marie was heard as she came walking into the bakery.

Meadow looked at her with a smile on her face, the beautiful woman had not changed a bit. Her hair was still black and short. And she still wore the same apron that she wore the last time Meadow had visited.