Ch.1 Starter

Izuku Pov:

"Izuku why are you letting them walk all over you like this?"

"...."

" You and me both know if you want to you can take over the world easily with my power they are nothing but some insets beneath you "

" Please stop...I don't want to use this power for evil... "

" And because of that, you act as if you are powerless...and for what you get in return? Yes you did not hurt them with my power but in return, they hurt you with their "

"....."

" Izuku I have been with you living in your shadow for 13 years now...yet you never once call upon me...Instead, you hide me away from the world so they all can be safe...

I understand my power are overpowering and in the past, a lot of people have used my power for evil...that is why you are hiding me to keep the world and I safe

Izuku I am happy that you are thinking about me but if keeping me safe meaning you getting hurt then I rather take on that title again than seeing you getting hurt... "

" .......I'll think about it... "

"....fine..."

Then I don't hear his low echo voice anymore...

The voice of my quirk...

But at this point, he is more like a friend or a big brother...

When I was 4 the doctor said that I am quirkless but in reality, I do have a quirk but he was hiding that why the doctor can't find him...

After all my quirk is too overpower...

He let me have power over the darkness and shadow any kind of quirks that work with darkness or shadow will bow down to me for I am their ruler...

But I did not let anyone know about this because in history people who have this quirk end up being evil or was used by others...

I don't want to become evil...I want to become a hero and help everyone!

But I'm not dumb if I've let the world know what kind of quirk I have they will see me as a villain and the bad people will use me for my power...

So to keep everyone safe and myself safe I keep it a secret and let them believe I am quirkless...

And because of that my parent has drug me and drop me in the middle of the street so I become homeless...

I have made myself a small home in an abandoned school and that is where I have been living since I was 6....

I still go to school and everything so that my parent will not get in trouble...

I have been training with my quirk on how to control his power after all I am living with the shadow and darkness

Sometimes I have other quirks come and visit me here after all quirks have freewill and with me being the ruler of darkness a lot of the quirks that belong to villains come to me and I will hear their master's story

And because of them, I learn the other side of the story...the side that no one wants to hear or is willing to hear...

Those cry for help that loses in the darkness...

I heard them all...

Those secrets that people keep in the dark hidden away from the world...

I know them all...

Those who hide in the shadow and hurt others...

I see them all...

And yet...the heroes never do anything about it...because they live in the light...

They never care about the others who were calling to them from the dark...

I want to change all that...

So I listen to any story the quirks have to say and if it anything I could help with I would help them

Then an idea pops up....

If Hero will not help the one in need and Villains is what those people who were abandoned become...

Then I will become someone that walk and live with the darkness and help the one who was crying for help

If the light abandoned the one who was hidden by the shadow then I will...

I will make sure I will save those who were calling out for help

After all, I want to become a hero that saves everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all like my new book UwU

Now then can anyone guess what pokemon did Izuku have?